Wtf is this pain?!

atx614

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Yesterday I was on the ground playing with my dd. when I went to get up I twisted and a sharp sharp pain shot from my lower right side to mid way up my belly. I froze and immediately laid down. It ached on my lowlight side. Today when I walk it hurts on both sides really low and sometimes in my back. Anyone had this or know if it's normal? Should I call my dr?

Thanks!

I feel a bit crampy now too. With pressure in my lower ab area.

Round ligament pain? It's usually sharp and I feel it with sudden or unusual movements (sneezing, coughing, twisting, etc). That's my guess.

The cramps could be totally unrelated, as mild cramps and pressure are normal.

If you are really concerned, call you doctor.

Thanks! I have had round ligament pain before but it usually doesn't stay around after. I think I will call dr for peace of mind cause I never had anything like this with dd. just not sure if he will do anything.

I would definitely call if it is concerning you!

I'd say round ligament. I started getting it at 6w with this pregnancy (5th, but 3rd baby) and I think it happens earlier each time. Sometimes it takes a few seconds to stop the 'pained' feeling, but if it subsides I think you're ok.

Thanks! Called the dr and he said not to worry, but just to rest when it is bothering me. It is usually in the evenings after a long day. So trying to ask my husband to help a little more in the evenings....no luck yet lol. Damn video games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->