wtf SHES A BITCH! update page 3.

Reading things like this makes me SO GLAD that my FIL and his evil wife live 5,000 miles away. I hope she backs off, or I'm sure she'll be feeling your wrath...

yea i am just waiting for this big blow up to happen, shes been hiding away in her bedroom with her door shut ever since hubby came home from work. i know he plans on confronting her, i just hope he doesnt chicken out and turn in the mamas boy he can be sometimes and side with her. and the worst part of all this is i am now contracting pretty regularly havnet timed anything yet but at least every 5-7 mins , and they are uncomfy, very menstrual like crampy contractions just not like BH.

well my MIL told me and my husband because of all this we have worn out our welcome and we have 6 months to find a new place AND get a car because she wont let us borrow her spare car that she never drives anymore, WTF. how are we to manage that with 2 kids living with us full time and one 1 income.

ugh i hate people like that!! thats one time of the year that doesn't revolve around her and her feelings! hope she calms down.

luckily my in laws and my family are extremely supportive of our wishes. they even told us they completely understand if we don't want any visitors at all. lol we do! just not for a couple hours after LO is born since I'm a c-section too, and need to get feeling back before people come flooding in the doors to see baby. :haha:

ugh i hate people like that!! thats one time of the year that doesn't revolve around her and her feelings! hope she calms down.

luckily my in laws and my family are extremely supportive of our wishes. they even told us they completely understand if we don't want any visitors at all. lol we do! just not for a couple hours after LO is born since I'm a c-section too, and need to get feeling back before people come flooding in the doors to see baby. :haha:

exactly, thats all i was asking for was to wait until i can at least move my legs and stuff which is only a few hours after wards, but no its not good enough. she even told my hubby at one point that she should be in the OR instead of him when the baby is born. UGH!!! lots of yelling went down today, and now the contractions have started been about every 3 mins for the past 3 hours, nothing to painful though so i hope they go away.

i dont know how yr gunna do it hun as living is probably different in the uk.. but yr so mcuh better out of her house...then u can hold her at arms lenght..
she sounds nasty xxx

Woooow, just when you think she couldn't of gotten worse, she pulls that. It'll work out in the end for the best, just have to fight through it first. Keep standing your ground on the delivery though and hopefully things settle down. xx :hugs:

do you think that she said that out of anger. Do you really think she would kick you out with a new born. Maybe she will change her mind after that baby is born?

Wait... she thinks she has more of a right to be in the OR when YOUR CHILD is born that your DH? I'm guessing he wasn't too please to hear that.

Stuck to your guns hun, if she follows through with her threat (read tantrum) then it will be better for you in the long run.

Wow...some people...just...wow...

She's calling your bluff, I think, trying to get you to back down and let her have her way. After all, she couldn't possibly care much for the baby if she's ready to throw you all out in the streets. Hold your ground, she should back down. If not, you're better off, hopefully.

what a horrible situation...she is just being selfish. This baby is not hers. My ex MIL was very very like that. I hope you get something sorted soon hun x

wow! makes me glad iv got a normal set! all your asking for is a few hours by yourself! I dont envy you at all. :( hate selfish ppl like that, that assume they have a right to just turn up when they want.

She's calling your bluff, I think, trying to get you to back down and let her have her way. After all, she couldn't possibly care much for the baby if she's ready to throw you all out in the streets. Hold your ground, she should back down. If not, you're better off, hopefully.

I agree she is calling your bluff, being as manipulative as possible to try and get her way, what a total b**th.

Dont give in to her, at least she is showing he true colours to DH.

Cant believe she is putting you under so much pressure, especially as its so close.

My situation is different to yours, I live with my mum and will need her to drive me to hospital, I cant seem to get it into her head that she then needs to leave. She thinks she can come in or wait around. Not got any surgery planned, but I want time afterwards to recover and bond and I will call people when I am ready to have visitors. But I know she will ring every five mintues and will be trying to get in to see me.

I know she is excited, but I want space!!!!!!!!

Good luck and I hope she backs off asap xx

Can you record her making demands and post it on youtube. I want to see what delusional looks like in the flesh.

Wow, she sounds, umm, lovely? No but seriously, she is being unfair, i can understand her wanting to see her grandchild, as much as i didnt want visitors when i had my son(other than OH and my mum ) I put up with seeing OH's mum as i knew it wouldnt last long, lucky for me my hospital has strict visiting hours so it was only an hour! :) best of luck to you xx

Maybe u shouldnt let her see ur children if shes gonna spit her dummy out like a child!

just popping in from 2nd tri, your mil sounds awful.. and a lot like mine..
my mil was adamant she would be in the room while birthing DD and when i told her she wasn't because i wasn't comfortable with her in there she went all bitchy on me.. lol.. and then when i was in labour (44 hours total, 24 in the hospital) her, and all OH's family (dad, 2 sisters, nephew, and his friends family) all decided it would be fine to come and go as they pleased in the delivery suite, so i was trying to dilate and give birth to a baby with 8 or so people coming as they pleased.. irritated me to all ends...

so this time round I've told oh (but not really announced) that it will only be us two in the delivery suite at all times and no one will come in until after i have been transferred to my room... and then i realised if i have a water birth like I'm planning they won't want to come in anyway as ill be majority naked the whole time anyway.. so we will see how it turns out in the end...

heres hoping your mil decides to listen to you and stay away until after, and lets you and your DH stay and have the car etc back.. (she prob will as she won't want to miss out on the LO if she is anything like my mil) good luck

I am so glad my MIL is only there when we need her she doesnt interfere

Bless you're heart for dealing with this type of MIL.
I admire you for standing your ground. I would make it very
Simple, tell the hospital and all the nurses that you Want absolutely NO Visitors and don't even want to be notified of them.

You can always tell them later when your ready for visitors.

Good luck dealing with such an emotional and self absorbed MIL

thanks everyone- this stress has been horrible she is literally going to kill me , i went to the doctors today and my bp was 187/101 i got some med to take but if i cant get my bo under control by monday i will be hospitzlized. she wrote my husband a letter and sealed it shut so i cant read it. i know hubby will tell me what it says when he gets home. just a pisses me off. what ever. i am just so at a loss for words. i went out and got packing boxes and started packing things we wont need in the next 6 months. i am so depressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->