wtf SHES A BITCH! update page 3.

I'm so sorry. I really hope you and DH can sort it out. But if she wants to be like that, well then tell her to fuck off.

You's can do it! Don't let her miserable hag ways bring you and your family down!

Sounds like it will be much healthier for you to be out of that house, anyway. But that is a lot of stress to put a pregnant lady under. :( I hope your situation gets better!

You poor thing, she sounds absolutely vile. Maybe you should print this thread out and leave it lying around for her to see.

Personally I would tell her that if you have to be out in 6 months, then she has that six months to say goodbye to her grandchildren.

I usually would never advocate stopping a family member from seeing the children, but she is making them homeless as much as she is you (and I'm guessing she hasn't thought that far ahead with her little hissy fit, she is probably just aiming it at you.).

Anyone who would kick LO's out on their ear is not family. She should be ashamed.

I'm sorry this is making you so ill. I hope you find somewhere soon, and maybe the silver lining is that you can get out from under this hideous excuse for a woman.

Good luck, my love and keep us updated.
xxxx :hugs:

That is terrible that someone can be so selfish!! I hope you and your OH can find a place of your own that you can afford so you will no longer have to deal with that woman. If possible I would pack your things, get out, and never look back!!

She's calling your bluff. What a heinous woman. I'm glad you got those boxes...pack stuff up and call HER bluff. She really ought to be ashamed of herself for putting you through such a stressful thing this close to the end of your pregnancy. Selfish!

What a B! Sorry that you have to deal with this BS on top of everything else you're already going thru.

I'm dealing with a similar situation with my mother... I told her its fine if she wants to sit at the hospital while I have the csection but that i don't want visitors until I'm not 'groggy' and I want a few hrs to bond with our child. That its just the 3 of us. I told her maybe 2 or 3 hrs after surgery i'd be up for visitors, she wigged out and was like "i'll just come up and look in the nursery window!" and I was like "no..." and she was like "yes" and then I snapped at her that "I don't want anyone meeting the baby til i'm feeling better from surgery (less groggy) and that was that!" and she was like "fine I won't even come to the hospital!" and i was like "WTF i want u up there but I want two hrs of just 'us' time" damn... she's being a over sensitive psycho! I love her though. She seems to of cooled down now atleast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->