WTF? Stretch marks in a very odd place. TMI

sezrah

Reaction score
Ok, so yesterday I had a bit of a tidy up 'down there' as it was growing a bit wild and was doing my head in. Don't ask how I managed to do it, it took me quite a while lets just say.
Anyway, I look in the mirror to check to make sure I don't have random bits of pubes sticking out like a half plucked chicken and then I see deep red stretch marks all over the front of my vag. WTF?! Defo stretch marks ladies...defo as they are the same as the ones on my tummy.
I hope these fade! If not Id seriously consider getting a tat there as it doesn't look very nice!

Yeah I have them too and was just as surprised! It doesnt even look any bigger down there to me lol!

i have one that i got from when i was pregnant with my son you can hardly notice it now:flower:

Ive got one that I had with my daughter, you can hardly notice it at all now. I never knew it was there until after I had had Phoebe. I asked my OH why he didnt tell me and he assumed I knew it was there lol

i got one with my first and it went straight up the front!! he near 7 now and ever time i get it waxed the therapist (if different) notices it and tinks she after donig something to me!! it comes up quite red just with the extra blood flow to the area.. :haha:

with my second i noticeds little one up crac of my bump!!! i near died, not even sure wat i was doing to nitice it :blush:

tank god im not the only one!! :happydance:

how on earth have you managed a tidy up ??i'm trying to find a salon round here to have a tidy done before birth!!!

Do you really get stretech marks there?? i have been really lucky as i think i was fairly stretched before hand (had big belly!) but have not checked there.. hmm thinks i need to make friends with the mirror!!!:blush:

how on earth have you managed a tidy up ??i'm trying to find a salon round here to have a tidy done before birth!!!

Do you really get stretech marks there?? i have been really lucky as i think i was fairly stretched before hand (had big belly!) but have not checked there.. hmm thinks i need to make friends with the mirror!!!:blush:

i never noticed mine untill after he was born and the bump was gone and then i had a good view!! lol

I haven't noticed any stretchmarks down there yet but I just found (well my husband actually found it lol) my 1st stretchmark on my actual belly! :( I thought I was going to get lucky and escape them except for my sides and my thighs but oh no.

As for down there, its a disaster. I can't see a blooming thing what im doing, even with a mirror and lets just say after my last attempt at tidying up I ended up looking like half plucked chicken! :( I seriously need to go and get waxed to sort it out!

Yikes!
I don't have a clue what things are lookin like down there...

I get it waxed every 4 weeks so I'm assuming it looks alright....i hope.

i never noticed mine untill after he was born and the bump was gone and then i had a good view!! lol

Exactly...I cant even see down there...lol I have a "V"shaped one...damn stretch marks :dohh:

i got these last time too but didnt notice till after he was born, im sure i got them when i was pushing!

they just look normal skin like now though x

My beautiful boyfriend does mine, bless him!!! I've booked him again 2nite seeing as my Section is Tuesday :)

xxx

lol i got a huge, fat one right down the center last time i was preg. and after a while it faded, but now that i am preg again it is visible again.. pretty sure it will go into hibernation afterwards :) lol.

How weird, never knew you could get them there! Damn things!

I don't know how you managed to tidy up. I'm 27 weeks and can barely reach! Will have to get OH to do it and not looking forward to it :dohh: Can't afford a salon though, so he'll have to do :wacko:

I got them there last time too, but didn't really notice until I stared tidying up again after I had my son.

For some reason the hair just does not grow right where they are though, constant ingrown hairs, and looks a bit patchy!!

I have just left it down there this time round, OH doesn't see it anymore anyway and there is absolutley no way I could reach properly now anyway. My bump is huge! Luckily, I'm not that hairy anyway!!

lol ive got one there too got it from my last pregnancy with my son and after a while it disappeared but i think it may be visible again..i think.... its been so long since ive seen down there...im about to let my pride go and let hubby take care of the forest thats growing cuz theres no way ill beable to do it..but the hair on my legs stopped growing for some reason.ive not shaved my legs in like a month and theres a few hairs here or there but almost completly smooth....id love it if it stays like that..save on waxing them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->