wtf

imtattedup

Reaction score
Took test after being 13 days late and being told i no longer have a thyroid issue. I had both lines and than one disappeared, so probably not pregnant right?

Two lines is two lines I would think. Maybe defective test made it disappear. Test again

Agree with the PP...maybe a defective test. I would test again in the AM with FMU.

sometimes the second line can show up briefly when the dye runs over it. I'm guessing not pregnant but yes, test again.

^ 2nd lines are control lines NOT test lines for that exact reason, if dye wash of one line and went over the next there had to be a positive line

Had a positive line and the second line to but than the positive line left. But w.e. ive given up. Probably not pregnant.

Sorry, I meant the "second line" to be the test line. Sometimes the test line appears very briefly but if it were true positive it would stat pink/purple/blue.

Ok wow, i just realized i haven't had a period since middle of april. So hopefully that means something for me, like good news. I go to doctor hopefully this week.

Have you tested again? Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->