wth ?!! (TMI)

readyforbabyH

Reaction score
cycle 2 , 11 dpo , 2 days til af .

recently i've had a lot of symptoms && telling myself that it's just my body tricking me . but sunday i started having this tiny little pricking feeling on the right side of my uterus . monday i went to the bathroom a few times && every time i wiped there was this brownish tint to my cm , it stayed til tuesday . my dh noticed that my nipples && areolas are darker && that the right side of my uterus has become harder && it is slowly hardening towards the middle && left . last night we tried to bd , but for some reason , every time he rubbed ( he's quite large so he touches everything ! ) the right side i felt like i was being stabbed . we stopped for a bit && tried again , same thing . after that we just laid down && i just got this feeling that i am pregnant . && it's not like all the times that i had it before , this one is different , i don't really know how to explain it . he asked me if i felt okay && i told him no ... i really feel like i'm pregnant , it's different this time . && broke down crying my heart out . ( it seems that all i do anymore is cry or scream ) i talked to a few friends that are currently pregnant && they all said that that happened to them ( the painful sex && unexplained crying && anger )

what the hell is going on with me ?!

If you really feel that your pregnant you should test so you know. You could test today and if it's negative, test a few days after AF is late. Or if you'd rather wait, test a few days after AF is due.

Good luck :dust: It sounds very promising from everything I have read. This is only my first month ttc so I don't have an answer for you. Keep us posted!

That all sounds promising! I'm a bit of a POAS addict so I would be peeing on a stick if I were you lol

Congrats!!! :) happy 9 months!

Congratulation! :) I'm in a similar boat at the moment. Symptoms are very similiar to the last pregnancy. We shall see!

Here's for a happy and healthy 9 month!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back