WTH! +Walgreens OPK - CBE digitals Please look at

sammy1205

Reaction score
Ok forst off, I NEVER get true +OPKs on the progression line OPKs, so I use digis to back them up, if i think I have a +OPK. I am using the Walgreens brand OPK, since Wed everytime, I test, The Walgreens has been + day, afternoon night. The CBE digi gave me a smiley, Wed afternoon , it was my last, one. I usually have short surges NEVER more than 24 hours MAX, but the Walgreens is still giving me +OPKs and the CBE digis (I bought more) is an empty circel with the same urine. I decided to buy more digis yesterday, because I was feeling something wasn't right, today would be my 4th day of +OPK, yesterday the Walgreens said +, the digi empty circle, here is a a few pics. What is going on?, I took out the +OPK yesterday on FF because I don't believe it now. Can anyone make heads or tails of this, plus my temp is going up, I think I O'd on Thursday so I will have to see tommorrows temp to see if FF gives me crosshairs.Any advice it greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• opk 001.jpg
    opk 001.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 27
  • opk 002.jpg
    opk 002.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 27
I read online that an extended positive could mean more than one egg is being released.

r those answer test strips? i bought those for the first time this month was tryin to get some feedback on them

No they were the Walgreens brand test strips. I used the answer last month and did not have this problem

Maybe it's just me but the control line looks a bit darker than the test line. Maybe the digi is correct and you'll get your positive real soon. Good Luck!

Maybe it's just me but the control line looks a bit darker than the test line. Maybe the digi is correct and you'll get your positive real soon. Good Luck!

No it is EXACT IRL, just my crappy camera. CBE digi gave me a smiley on Wed, with the same urine and all the other OPKs have been the same since with the Walgreens brand thru Sat afternoon, I just ran out of them. Even dried the Walgreens brand look the same,CBE had an empty circle Friday night (didn't test with CBE digi on Thursday, I bought another box on Friday afternoon and tested about 8pmish that night) which had an empty circle, but the Walgreens were still the same EXACT color Sat am and afternoon, before I ran out) FF gave me my cross hairs, my chart is in my siggy. I left the +OPKs thru Sat because FF didn;t change the CHs if I took them out or left them in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->