Wtr for number 4

Bellaloo12

Mum of 5
Reaction score
Its getting closer and closer :happydance:
We were going to wait until may BUT i do t think i can wait that long. Might move to NTNP as of feb :wacko: ideally i would like another winter baby as my last two were august babies so if i could have one due in feb onwards that would be good X

Hi I'm wtt #3 :) I would also love another winter baby. I loved being pregnant in the cold. My end of August baby....Well it was miserable getting through June and July so huge lol ;) We're also talking about ntnp starting feb but that'd give a nov due date. I've yet to make it past 37 weeks So I'm guessing I'd have a oct baby...Not quite winter.

Hi I'm wtt #3 :) I would also love another winter baby. I loved being pregnant in the cold. My end of August baby....Well it was miserable getting through June and July so huge lol ;) We're also talking about ntnp starting feb but that'd give a nov due date. I've yet to make it past 37 weeks So I'm guessing I'd have a oct baby...Not quite winter.

I agree i have two august babies and one feb and the summer was so exhausting lol x

I'm secretly wtt!!!! Hubby tells everyone no more, yet doesn't think he needs to use protection, then mentions every now and then about having another :-/ anyway I say secretly wtt as LO breast feeds like a new born still most of the time so still no AF 15 months in! I'm not pregnant as I test every now and then so just waiting it out, so don't really need to have discussions on it just yet lol. I'm getting very very broody though!!!!

Ah lol yeh my husband says lets have another then he tells everyone else no more if anyone asks if we will have anymore lol i think your children are a similar age to mine x

Why do they do that! I don't get it lol. And yes they are pretty close in age :) middles and youngest tickers need updating though! Middle turned 4 at Xmas and smallest was 1 in October lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->