WTT #1 in November

MissV8Girl

... indefinitely :'(
Reaction score
Hello ladies and gents!

As my title suggests, me and my fiancé are going to try for our first in November. I've been nagging for months, and he said "Let's do it" last Sunday night!! He said November because he wants an August baby (so pray I fall straight up the first time haha!), as we are both August babies (I'm 30 next Wednesday and he's 31 the Thursday after). :cloud9:

We have been engaged for nearly 3 and a half years, and are planning a registry office wedding mid next year. We are finally having our engagement/birthday parties next Saturday 11th... one of the last times I can drink/smoke, and I'm dang excited to quit both for a healthy baby! :happydance:

We live in Melbourne, Australia, with my oldest brother who I care for full time, and our 2 boy kittens.

We are both into working on and racing cars, which is how we initially started talking. I had contacts for parts for his sister's car (but I secretly think it was a ploy to get my phone number :winkwink: )

Upon a BFP, we will move into our own place, for the first time as a couple. Our current residence isn't suitable for a LO.

I'm yet to fix my avatar/sig, bear with me, it's 3AM! :sleep:

I hope that wasn't too long or boring!

Thanks ladies!

I hope to make some WTT/TTC friends here.

I have only told my brother (only fair if we're moving out and we need to organise someone to move in) and my BFF. So I'm here to scream from the rooftops... albeit anonymously for now!

Time for bed, well maybe after *one* more chapter of "Fifty Shades Of Grey"! :winkwink:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Hello! I'm new and also going to start trying in November! I'm also from Melbourne but live in the Northern Territory. Nice to meet you!

Hi ladies (and any gents who may be lurking!)

I know I have been absent for a while, and it's because of bad news...

Fiancé and I have postponed our baby making indefinitely :'(

So it is with great sadness, that I wish you all lashings of baby dust, and all the best for your futures.

Cheers, D

Thanks for the welcome, Bevz, but I'm actually leaving this forum now. I honestly don't see the point in reading about BFP's etc, when we're not even trying anymore. Heartbroken doesn't describe how I'm feeling :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->