Wtt #1

MissN8

Reaction score
Hi i thought i would start a new thread for ones wtt for number 1 as a lot of people on here already have babies and its hard to relate sometimes even though im happy for them. So does anyone wanna join me chat about what you are feeling and if you would like a boy or girl, when you will be ttc, will you chart or just go with flow? I will be charting with opks, would love a girl and will hopefully come off pill end of year �� i am finding the wait so hard at the mo been waiting a long time and worried about fertility due to endo

I'm wwt #1 and I want at least two or three children. I don't know when I'll have children because I still live at home,I want to go back to school next September (2015), I know I'm not ready to have children right now and I like having time to myself. I just hope it'll happen before it's too late.

I'm waiting to try for number one. I am 23 and will turn 24 this summer. I hope to have a baby just before or soon after I turn 25 next year. I really want a girl, as does my husband, but am convincing myself I will be just as happy with a little boy. There are lots of boys in both of our families, so I am convinced we will end up with lots of boys ourselves.
We will be NTNP for a while to start. I don't know how long I would be able to do that before we more actively try.

our plans always change but we both want kids so the plan is from next feb to ttc we both want a son first but all my dreams I have girls (no idea if that's a sign) I'll be happy either way we want minimum 3 :D I'll be using OPKs been waiting since 2011

I just want it to be my time sick of waiting but if the rest of this year goes as quick as last one then it will fly by, everyone just seems to be getting pregnant I know and it is so hard. I will be happy with boy or girl as long as it is healthy just always imagined myself with a girl probably completely wrong tho

Hi! I am also WTT for our first in June. I am getting really excited, but the other day I started to get a little nervous too. Nervous about money, nervous about our lifestyle changes, nervous about the stress on our relationship, nervous about not being a good enough mom/not knowing what to do. Irrational, I know, but this was the first time I actually got nervous about TTC.

I am 25, DH is 26. We have been married nearly 2 years now, together for 10, so I am excited that our time is finally here! I think we both would really love to have a little boy, but of course we would be happy with either. I had my mirena IUD out in January and I have been just tracking my cycles, and added in OPKs last cycle. We will take the same approach when TTC, but try to keep it as low pressure as possible. I am taking prenatals and waiting to get some prenatal screening done as we have a family history for CF carriers.

Hi hola welcome! You sound well organised so far!

We're ready to try this month. I'm hoping for a girl but of course would be thrilled with either! I'm just so excited that it's actually time. I'm not really tracking anything, but I know the days that we need to try (coming up next week) so we'll start with that and see what happens.

Hi,

We're also wwt for #1. We're going to be taking things lightly in April but if nothing happens I'll start tracking and getting more serious about things.

I'm 29, OH 36, and I am majorly excited and impatient, just wanna get the show on the road!

I can't believe the time has actually come. When it happens it's gonna be lovely news for the family as I lost my Dad and two grandmothers in the last 3 years. Nice to have some happy news.

I would like a girl and OH would like a boy.. We'll see..

sunshine2014 - see you in the TTC forums soon!

We are also waiting for our first! We start in August. I have always known that I have wanted to be a mother since I was a little girl. It was just the matter of finding the right partner to start that journey with. :)

My OH and I are both 25.

Hello I am also WTTC #1
Im 24 and my husband is 28 and we won't start TTC till fall of next year if everything goes well. (fingers crossed)
i don't really care if we have a boy or a girl. I've been WTTC for so long I just dont care lol! Also I can't say whether or not I'll try opk's or chart because I know I tend to get kind of obsessed, but I also like the idea of just going with the flow. Decisions....decisions.

Hey, we are going to start TTC for our first/only child around December of this year. It depends on when I start a new job. I want to make sure that I will have been there a year before I need to take maternity leave. Sometimes I get crazy broody, but most of the time I'm just too busy with everything else to really think about it. I take care of a teenager, and his mom just had a baby about 2 weeks ago. Holy cow that baby is beautiful. We really want a girl for many reasons, but obviously will be happy regardless of sex (and gender for that matter). I have a little app on my phone that says when I should basically be ovulating, so we will try just once a couple days before ovulation for the best chance for having a girl. We just use condoms as I am against BC, so that will definitely be an easy adjustment. We aren't planning on using any kits or anything like that. If God wants us pregnant, it will happen.

Hi everyone!

I'm WTT for #1. I am 26 and DH is 32, we have been together for 8 and a half years and married for 6 months. I absolutely love being married.

I think the plan is to TTC next year, DH is not as keen as I am. He wants to have children but he is the one who worries about the sensible things like finances and lifestyle change, I'll just go with the flow! I would like to start trying in the middle of 2015. A little while ago he said to me that I could "have one whenever I want one" so yay! I would prefer to have a girl but I would be equally as happy with a boy - I just can't wait to be a mum! At the moment I feel like I would just like to try without the pressure on but to be honest I don't think I will last long before I start being obsessive over OPKs and temps! :haha:

I'm WTT #1! I've had MCs before, so I'm really hoping next time is THE time! I've always envisioned a girl but would be happy with either really. OH is 21, and I'm 22. <3

I am WTT#1 too and just cant wait for June to arrive. Currently, DH and I are on the fence for June or July but we know for sure it will be this summer that we start TTC :thumbup: (DH is ready right now and is so broody :haha: but we have few things to take care of before we start).

A little bit of background about me - I am 27 and DH is 31. I have PCOS but DH has no issues that we know of. So, we are hoping it wont be a struggle for us but let's see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->