WTT #2 but feeling very broody!

I'm also so so broody and jealous of anyone who's preggers but haven't managed to persuade DH that #2 is a good idea yet - I'm getting there though I think. DH is put off by how traumatised he was during the birth of our first - anyone else experienced this?

My cycles only returned 2 months ago as I am still BFing and I'm not on BC as I hate what it does to my hormones. I'm hoping I can tempt him to try next cycle or over Christmas but we'll see. I don't know what I'll do if he says we can't have another.

Sometimes I wonder if it would be worse if DF didn't want to have another one right now or if it's actually worse the way it is now with him being really excited to have another one but making me wait anyway. Stupid sensible SO's. :wacko:
I know that he has good reasons for waiting, but I really wish that we could start trying straight after our wedding in June reguardless of whether we complete all of our goals or not. At least he agreed on September as long as we have at least $5,000 saved and can continue to save money by then. It's crazy how 3 months can make such a difference for how much money we'll have saved, but at the same time I just want to say screw it all and start trying in June anyway. I don't want to try sooner because of our wedding, but I don't want to try later either.

ok we have given up WWT and now TTC (was going to wait til next cycle but thought a BFP would be a great christmas present for my family!). So now i'm in the TTW.
fingers crossed this is a short TTC journey!!
p.s. my son always respondes 'sister' when I ask him if he wants a brother or sister (he is 2 next week) lets see if he gets his wish...

Hi Ladies! Can I join you? We are waiting to TTC until May, we are finally taking our honeymoon to Mexico in May after almost 4 years of being married lol. If we get lucky we can make a honeymoon baby! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->