Wtt 2012

toffee87

Reaction score
Hello ladies :)

Any 2012 WTT members?

We've just had some news about inhertance (not millions by any means, but it'll help an awful lot) which means that 2012 should be the year :)

I know it's 2 and a bit years away (we'll start around March), but I just think how fast the last 2-3 has gone and that helps!

I can't wait :thumbup:

I will be having my implant out 20/10/2012!

Fingers x'd wont have to wait another 1-2 years after this

That's very specific :D

We've decided around March, cause if I manage to get on a teacher training course Sep 2010, then hopefully I'll have a job in Sep 2011, and by the spring I'll know if I've passed the first year, and by the time I've had the baby (if i was to fall prego straight away) then I'd get the good maternity leave :D

lol, its been the worst 11 days ever since I had to fitted, I am counting down!!

Fingers crossed for your course!! I am completing my MA atm, then applying to law firms for training contracts

Started a "family savings pot" so hoping to put away plenty before TTC, oh is concearned about money etc etc he has 2 kiddywinkles..but they are nearly all grown up now!

keepin proactive in the meantime :)

Best way to be, aim to get the most of living without a baby for the next 2 years :)

We have kittens to distract us hehe, and they are little terrors.

Thanks for the luck, I hope you get a training contract :D

MEEEE I will be trying for number 4 around summer 2012 but knowing how impatient I am will probably move it forward a few months.
2012 our new business should hopefully be set up and my youngest will be starting school.
I hope the time passes quickly for us all

well i might be around september 2012 :) currently on the list as 2011 but oh says no earlier than 24 now....... so september 2012 would make it 9 months before my 24th :p
xxxx

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Is all I have to say :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->