Wtt 2020

missmayhem

Mummy to 2 little cuties
Reaction score
hello all

I'm mummy to two little monster, Inver 25months and Ripley 8months. Hubby and I are contemplating have number three once the kids are in school but we are still not 100% sure if we will or won't

aybody else looking to ttc so far in the future

Yes! It's a long old wait isn't it!
We're waiting until DD is at school so 2019 but it'll probably take us ages to actually start trying :)
We have a 3 year age gap between DS and dd x

I guess I can join you. I dont wan't kids before I get my diploma. I should graduate in 2017 January. Then we have to find a home and I have to find a job. I want to work for a year or two so yeah, 2020 sounds pretty promising. Glad I'm not the only one here then :winkwink:

Wow, 2020? That's some wait, bless all of you girls that are that patient! :hugs:

We'll be waiting until 2015 or 2016 for baby #2, but we'll probably be waiting until about 2017 or 2018 for baby #3 and then our family will be complete. It could very well take us as long as about 2020 for baby #3 though due to the conditions that my OH has for having a 3rd.

That is a long wait!
We'll probably be trying for our next LO in 2017/18. Our son is only 2 months at the moment and I would definitely wait until he was at least 3 and at nursery a couple times a week before having another. But hubby says he won't even consider it until we move somewhere bigger. But I'm willing to wait. I'd love to give my son a little brother or sister.

Hello :hi:

we are also waiting until our first 2 are in school, or at least out of diapers first until we start TTC for #3 also, we've not officially set a date yet, but I am guessing late 2017, 2018

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->