wtt #5 2019

kekk1234

Reaction score
hi im claire mum to four little ones. i was certain i was done after our last baby who turns one tomorrow but this last week ive really been thinking about baby no5.... my panther doesnt seem as keen at the moment lol our house is very loud and stressful at the best of times with our eldest being nearly 6 and youngest turning one tomorrow.... im currently on the depo injection i last uses this in 2008 before ttc and it took 2 yrs to conceive our eldest i think ill carry on with the depo until 2018 and then swap to the pill ....

main reason for waiting to ttc is i want my youngest in full time school when baby is here so thats sep 2020 so thinking if i go on the pill 2018-2019 then ttc in 2019 if it doesbt take a while baby should be here around the time of 2020....

i want to also loose weight and we plan to move into a bigger house in 2019

anyone like to share stories and get to know eachother xxx

Hi Claire,

I'm also a mom to 4 great kids. Though mine are not so little anymore. My youngest will be turning 15 in a couple of months. I feel like I am getting baby fever again. My partner has only one child that is biologically his, we don't have any children together and are talking about having one. It's kind of scary but exciting at the same time. I also need to lose weight and get into better shape before I get pregnant. Good luck!

Sheri

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->