WTT after 2 miscarriages...

Lamburai1703

Finally a mummy!
Reaction score
Well I am going to lurk in WTT for a while as I am just waiting for my second miscarriage to formally begin. I got my BFP on 21st Aug and then MC'd on the 6th Sept. I managed to fall pregnant just 3 weeks later and got the next BFP on the 11th October. After lots of blood tests, internal scans and worry it seems this one is destined not to be either. Determined to wait for a natural end, but just want it to be over so I can start to let my body (and my mind) recover.

After many tears with OH, we've decided to wait a few cycles to try and get some tests done and see if there are any problems, as well as trying acupuncture (had first session last night). So I will try and fight the urge to get pregnant again as soon as possible and stay here for a few months.

Sorry about the long thread, but just wanted to say hi and see if anyone was in a similar boat.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Hope everything recovers soon.

Im really sorry to hear that. I am pretty much in the same boat...mmc in august = D&C then a chemical this month!! Grrrrrrrrr. Im just ploughing on, doesnt look like im O this month anyway. Like you im getting lots of blod tests, my GP has referred me!

It all so frustrating isnt it!! I hope you feel better soon...and find out it was just back luck and other than that there is nothing wrong!! x

:hugs: I'm sorry you've had a rough time. Hopefully a break will give your body the time it needs to get back on track.
Everybody is welcome in here.

I am sorry you have to endure another loss. Especially so soon after your first m/c. I also m/c Sept. 8 at 12 weeks. It's devastating. I'm now WTT. You are doing the right thing by letting your body heal. WTT while your uterus has some time to rest, and build up a strong, thick lining, will give you a great start for TTC. Remember you mental health too. Giving your mind time to absorb what has happened, and really letting yourself feel the emotions that accompany loss, can help you release built up anxiety and depression. While you are WTT focus on making yourself strong; body, mind, and spirit. It can really help when you're TTC. I hope these next few days, and future weeks and months, are kind to you. :hug:

Sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: you know you can have a rant here anytime and us ladies here will do all we can.

I hope WTT goes nice and quick for you and you get a sticky bean, acupuncture is a very good remedy so fingers crossed it works for you x

:hugs::hugs::hugs: sweetie

I am also WTT after two miscarriages, the second of which 7 weeks ago. Its really hard waiting for cycle etc etc. I have now reluctantly had implant fitted so its a 3-4 year wait for me:nope:

Really hope you get on okay with the acupunture sweetie

as far as wether to wait for nature or not its a very personal thing, I wish I hadnt of waited and gone through it all at home.

Anyways here, hugs, understand hun :hugs::hugs:

Welcome to WTT... so sorry for your loss. Its tough.

I had a m/c in march 07 and although i accidently got pg, i had not made the decision to have kids yet it was still hard and it took along time for me to recover physically and psychologically. I took over a year to get ready and try again... admittedly I had holidays booked and stuff so it would have been sooner. With this pregnancy had a threatened m/c but it was ok.

You will get there, i agree take some time for yourself and partner to recover, and soon it will happen for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->