WTT after a loss support thread.

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
Hey girlies,

I am just posing this idea really, I know it's not just me in this position (sadly, I wish it wasn't so many of us) and I was wondering if other people would find it helpful to have a wtt after a loss support thread.

I know I could do with some help, and sharing emotions with girls who have either been there, or empathise could be helpful?

If it's just me i'll ask for this to be closed and leave it, I don't want to upset anyone.

Love and healing to everyone :hugs:

I think this is a really great idea; I know that sometimes I just feel like talking about it; and although mostly I don't talk about it, it would be nice to know that there is a place with support :hugs:

This is a brill thread. I have had two MC since July. I find it hard to talk about it but it gets better it really does. xx

Thanks for the feedback girls,

Strawberries sweetheart. I am sorry for your loss. I love the quote in your siggy. Made me cry, so beautiful. :hugs:]

Becci_boo, I am so sorry to hear you have lost two angels. My heart goes out to you. :hugs:

Can I ask how you are both coping? How long you are considering wtt for?

Well having my hubby here with me helps and he will just sit there and listen. Also my religion gives me a hope 4 the future of seeing my babies again all well again!
We are going to wait for over a year cos we are in a 1 bedroom house and want to move and get everything ready for when we try again. I also have PCOS which i want to have tests done etc... so i know i will have the help there when we want it so all good :)

how are you hun? xx

Hi Drazic,

I am really pleased you did this thread, my mind has just started to turn to this. I am waiting at the moment and a bit wary etc. Its still all new, but I am still positive we will have a healthy pregnancy next time.

The nurse at the EPAU told me to wait 2 cycles this time and my OH is keen to do that, but at the moment I just think WTH lets do it and see what happens. I'm just torn because I do want to do whats best, but part of me wants to wait, but its still no guarantee.

I think its because I am due to ov anytime now and even though we have had sex, we are going to start taking precautions and I just don't want to if that makes sense. Just having a thinking day today cos I am in a good mood and feeling frisky I guess, I should do more work lol x x x

Drazic, I think that's a fantastic idea! I miss BnB, but I've been feeling like I don't really belong. I can't bear to even look at first tri, I feel kind of jealous of the TTC girls because I have to wait, but feel like my mindset is too negative for WTT.

I've been advised to wait 2 cycles after my D&C, but I'm not sure how I feel about it. I completely agree that I need to take a cycle off, but from what I've been reading, there doesn't seem to be a really concrete reason to wait longer except for emotional well-being. If anyone has any actual statistics on incidence of complications or repeat miscarriage if pregnancy occurs before 3 months, I'd love to have that information. I don't really want to wait because I know that pregnancy sure didn't happen right away the first time and I don't want to delay trying IF we feel ready.

I'm really excited about this thread. Thanks so much girls.

Huge :hugs: all round. I SO wish I could do something to make this better for us all, but I guess all we can do is NEVER lose the hope that this WILL happen for us all.

I am okay thank you, my real hold is waiting for my scan next Wednesday to confirm wether it is over or not. I am so hoping I don't have to go in for the D&C as we have done so much to avoid it and I just feel I can't move on until that is over. We had unprotected :sex: on Monday which has also made my head all weird. The bleeding had stopped, but I don't think I was really ready, I think it was more comforting each other gone wrong :dohh: but as I am still getting bfps I don't think in a million years anything will happen. I am just counting down the seconds until Wednesday, alongside wishing it away!

Lori - I can't find ANYTHING which suggests the risk increases. After a full pregnancy, there is a risk in getting pregnant quickly. But after miscarriage, there doesn't seem to be any difference other than being asked to wait for dating purposes. I have to be honest, the idea of ttc is such an issue for me right now. One second I am saying I never want to be pregnant again as I am too scared, the next I want to ttc now, which probably ultimatly means I am not ready.

Ugh! Hugs! :hugs:

I was like you aswell. When i lost my first it was a MMC i thought i was 11 weeks but baby daisy was only 8+4weeks. I had my D+C 2 weeks after finding out daisy had gone.
I wanted to start right away trying we said yes lets go for it. But emotionally i new i wasnt ready. When my AF came it wasnt nice at all! so heavy and painful. I was so glad that i hadnt fallen pregnant right after my mc. cos all that stuff that came out didnt look nice at all. i know tmi! i feel better since then but then i did fall pregnant and had a natural MC after a week of finding out so was more like a period but was so heavy.
i hope this helps! i'm glad i'm WTT cos i know i need time to heal and so does my body ready for another bean to stick

xx

I wish i didnt fit in here but i do,i was 35 weeks when my angel was born :flower:

Hi everyone what a lovely thread...

I am WTT after suffering 5 losses in 2 years and now going through this ectopic.

Two of my MC i didnt know I was PG so cant really say I was particularly "gutted" whilst heartbroken afterwards at the time of loss I didnt know so i didnt have chance to bond.

The other two have tormented me ever since. 10 week loss and 9+3 loss both MMC, both HB seen scan pix etc - I think every single day where or what I would be doing now if I had had those babies.

Then this horrible loss now, being blessed to be PG with two babies but one in my uterus and one in my ovary... Thats the horrible bit I couldnt have ever had either becuase even if the one in my uterus was alive, the one in my ovary could have killed me... Life can be so cruel.

I have every day since June 24th 2009 tried to get PG again (this was the date of my 9+3 MMC ERPC) and it virtually destroyed my mind and marriage so in some weird way this loss has been a blessing becuase it it giving me time to get over my losses, grieve for my babies and relax my body and mind.

I feel so much better now I have stopped all my pills etc and am getting my body back to its natural way of life. I also thank god my appointments have come through before Feb 2010 when we plan to start again.

So all of you wonderful ladies here we all know how each other is feeling and there is some wonderful advice flying around...

Mommy2Kian - babe I admire you and you know that in our PM. Lori what a beautiful tribute on your siggie, Drazic - you are a wonderful strong lady and please stay positive, and Beccy, Kittykat and Strawberries im so sorry for all your losses and hope and pray that 2010 is all our times xxxxxxx

Im wtt but alone so i guess it'll be years for me before ttc, sorry for your losses :hugs:

Hi girls,
I know this is selfish, but the forum is tormenting me at the moment. I just can't deal with it. I will be on and off, but will be mainly focusing on certain areas. If anyone needs me or wants a chat, please please PM me. :hugs:

this is a great forum just wanted to say ladies keep your heads high iv suffered two m/c in the space of a year one due to a violent ex and one a suspected ectopic...i miss my babies so much but i guess just becasue my babies arnt physical children it doesnt stop me being a mum...

:hugs: and im so sorryy for all of you and Drazic your an amazing person :hugs:

x

I will still be on and off, thank you sweetheart :hugs:

Does anyone want to swop facebook details? I am often on there - I am so akward to find because of my security settings. If anyone wants please PM me yours and I'll find you :)

Huge :hugs: all round. I SO wish I could do something to make this better for us all, but I guess all we can do is NEVER lose the hope that this WILL happen for us all.

I am okay thank you, my real hold is waiting for my scan next Wednesday to confirm wether it is over or not. I am so hoping I don't have to go in for the D&C as we have done so much to avoid it and I just feel I can't move on until that is over. We had unprotected :sex: on Monday which has also made my head all weird. The bleeding had stopped, but I don't think I was really ready, I think it was more comforting each other gone wrong :dohh: but as I am still getting bfps I don't think in a million years anything will happen. I am just counting down the seconds until Wednesday, alongside wishing it away!

Lori - I can't find ANYTHING which suggests the risk increases. After a full pregnancy, there is a risk in getting pregnant quickly. But after miscarriage, there doesn't seem to be any difference other than being asked to wait for dating purposes. I have to be honest, the idea of ttc is such an issue for me right now. One second I am saying I never want to be pregnant again as I am too scared, the next I want to ttc now, which probably ultimatly means I am not ready.

Ugh! Hugs! :hugs:

Hi there hun, hope it goes well on wednesday so you can move on from this torment, im feeling off today not quite sure why my breasts are sore and im getting pains in my side not sure if im due to 'O' soon or my body is still recovering, my head feels in a :headspin: i understand how you feel i want to wait a couple of cycles but find it hard to, we :sex: last night so now im thinking if it is my egg i expect the :spermy: are waiting, and im not sure if thats a good idea although i want it soooo much, i feel so confused :wacko: -x-

Fantastic idea.

After having had a very emotional and painful miscarriage last November, I am slowly coming round to thinking about ttc again.

Rumps x

oh P.S i would like to join in with the 'weight loss' club ive checked my bmi and im in the over weight catagory with a bmi of 27! dont know how to get the tickers up on my pages so i will have to count down (or up) myself :)

Hi ,Thankyou for making this thread Drazic :flower:

We got pregnant on 19th August 09, Got my first faint BFP around the 15th Sept 09, we were so overjoyed and i got my "proper" BFP on the 19th. The week after that i started getting crampy, got brown cm and over the next few days it turned into a heavy flow whilst i was at work & that was the end, we were upset & it hits me now and again, i would have been nearly 14 weeks by now. I'ts hard thinking about what could've been. I know i was only 5 weeks when it happened but it would've been our baby.

Anyway my OH booked us a holiday for May next year with his mam & family which i'm not even bothered about going on, i don't want to wait to try but he says it will do me good etc.

I've only started going in first tri again lately and i havnt been in TTC much either, i feel bitter about it all so ive just been trying to enjoy the rest of the forum.

Excuse my complete soppy ramble but i feel good to let it out in somewhere i fit in :)

I'm sorry for your losses ladies.
:hugs:

This is a great thread idea. Im feeling pretty lost at the moment, and i feel like i'm in limbo with this forum but i've ended up here. I dont wanna go to the miscarriage support because i don't want to be reminded and i don't really need support i. I'm not TTC because OH isn't ready, as much as i try to persuade him otherwise. Bleh. My thoughts go out to you ladies. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->