WTT after a loss support thread.

Hi girls,

I am due my first AF next few days (if back to normal) feeling low today. Had similar symptoms to my last 2 pregnancies but they could also be PMS ones, I think I was just madly wishing they are the better of the two.

Had a bit of spotting yesterday and today, so think AF should be here bang on time.

God I feel crappy today, just want to sleep and forget about having to work etc.

The positive is the appearance of AF gets me 1 cycle to actively being able to try, although I am favouring the NTNP method and letting nature just take its course.
x x

Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit down today Kitty. It must be so confusing having these things which feel like pg symptoms but could be down to AF.

At least if it is AF coming like you say it means you are back at the beginning of cycle so you can think about what you want to do. I am still undecided also whether to go down to the NTNP or actively TTC route when we get to that point - I think maybe NTNP is good for the first month or two and then take things from there. I like the idea of trying to give my body and mind a little time recover without the added stress of active TTC for a while.

Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit down today Kitty. It must be so confusing having these things which feel like pg symptoms but could be down to AF.

At least if it is AF coming like you say it means you are back at the beginning of cycle so you can think about what you want to do. I am still undecided also whether to go down to the NTNP or actively TTC route when we get to that point - I think maybe NTNP is good for the first month or two and then take things from there. I like the idea of trying to give my body and mind a little time recover without the added stress of active TTC for a while.

Thanks hun, its just a torn feeling. So used to them being about pregnancy lol, but my time will come again lol. Yeah I am going the doctors on Thursday and just asking his advice as 1 nurse said I can try after 2 cycles, another doc/nurse said as it was a natural loss this time no need to wait. So thats another reason for NTNP, as it gives the chance of both, but I think I will do that until around Feb and then think I will bonk his brains out in order to give myself more of a chance lol. Hope he doesn't complain lol. But I like the idea of nature taking its own course, without me forcing this to happen sooner. But will be pleased when it comes x x x:happydance:

Your right you time will come again, both of ours will. I have had a letter from my Doctors this morning saying they want me to go in to discuss what happened at our ultrasound appointment so I rang and have made me one for Monday morning - I don't know if this is normal or why they want to see me, any ideas anyone?

As I have no idea when I'm going to get my next AF it's difficult to make any plans but I reckon February will really be the first month we will be able to try, that seems like ages away :( Have already decided that am going to try and do the same as you and make sure that am doing plenty of practising - I somehow don't think our OH's will mind that part :)

Fingers crossed for both of us - 2010 will bring us a sticky BFP :)

Hey girls,

Huge :hugs: - It is all so terrible isn't it? You think you are making little steps then something tiny can knock you back. I saw a newborn in the post office today and the parents were so uninterested and the injustice of it all just broke my heart.

Kimmylou, I understand what you mean about the heartbeat. We saw our bubs at 6 weeks and again and 8+2. Because the second scan was private I actually have a picture of his heartbeat - and how they measure it. It was 170bmp, so why did it stop? I really hope you don't need to wait that long again darling, maybe try and take some solstice in the fact you are apparently very fertile after mc? Huge :hugs:

Shazza and Kitty, big :hugs: girls. Kitty - please take some comfort in AF darling. It is a good sign to a degree - you can start NTNP and know that you are 'fresh' (gosh, sorry. I can't think of a less graphic term) and all ready for pregnancy. Shazza, like you, I feel like I am banging my head on a brick wall with knowing what to do. AF hasn't come and isn't going back to cycle. It's so hard to know what to do.

I think as before, we will be NTNP after AF. Whenever the heck that may be. PLEASE be soon! On the bright side, I got my BFN today so HOPEFULLY it will be less than a month before AF

thinking of you all :hugs:

Hi all

Well wot an emotional day yesterday broke down in Mothercare just couldnt handle it dont know why I have been fine up until now. This loss isnt the one I get worked up about its the MMC I had in June, like you Drazic i saw the HB 3 times even got a dvd of it at private scan so just dont get it but that is the one we made all the plans over. THis loss I didnt make plans etc so its been easier to get over.

I am expecting AF this week so i hope so am gonna NTNP too over xmas etc. Just gonna use my CBFM so if we decide to try its there for reassurance. Cant be bothered with temping !

Oh and my close friend well colleague at work told me she is 4 months PG today . Bless her she made sure she told me first before anyone else due to my history awww x

Don't know if anyone s still checking this thread, but what the hell, i'm posting anyway.
ur Charlie last Thursday due to Edward's Syndrome. I had a medical induction, and everything went according to plan.

DH and i have discussed tying again, and we both want to. I just don't want people to think we are trying to replace Charlie, because that isn't possible.

Because we have had a baby with chromosome problems, there is a greater risk of it happening again, and also the risk goes up with age too. I am only 34 and have 4 healthy children, so i do feel the odds are in my favour.

Anyway, our plan is to NTNP as soon as we can.

Do i need to organise bloods etc to make sure my HCG is going down? Or can i just monitor it myself with ICs?

Thanks for listening.
We lost o

Can i come in a chat in here?
This is my first step before going into the loss forums...:cries:

My 'Pregnancy' was a bit of a whirlwind, for those who dont venture into the GS I found out i was pregnent by my doctor calling me on 9 December 2009 and telling me as I had got 5 BFN and no BFPs...I was taken to hospitals as I had been having constant stomach pains..I lost my LO in the early hours of 14 December, at 6w1d although i wasnt pregnant for long and it wasnt planned im finding in really hard to come to terms with...

We are WTT until May 2013 which is my 21st Birthday…for a number of reasons really…we are due to get married, we need to save up fro and are moving out next year so 2013 seems right for us

Thanks, I hope its ok im posting here x

I still can't believe I'm here :cry:
My husband and I just lost our baby boy a week ago after I went into preterm labor at 22+4 weeks.
I look forward to TTC again but I know it won't be for at least a few months I want to give us proper time to grieve over Sawyer..

Aww girls sorry to hear of your recent losses, I am sure most of the girls check in to here still. Personally I am less and less as getting back to a NTNP stage in new year and its how I personally handle things abit more.

Everyone here understands that when we try again, they aren't 'replacements' but they are a new phase and we are moving on, our lil angels will always be remembered but the time we shared with them was shorter than we would like to have. Hope that makes sense and doesn't offend anyone. x x

There are good and bad days for everyone, you do get through them even though it seems like you don't at the moment.
x
x

Hi Debgreasby,

Most of the girls monitored with tests, I did I took one at 3 days later and mine was negative. With 2nd loss i had bloods and tests done. with the bloods your doc/nurse should be happy to do them if you wish to have them.

x

Thanks Kitty - am gonna ask my midwife when she rings me later x

havnt popped into here in a while...

hope your all doing okay, sorry for your losses

im just toddling through the days in my own little world...finding myself slightly hooked on bnb now though!!!

and debs? i remember you from june EDD, just wanted to give you a big hug, im so sorry :(

Sorry to all the ladies who have experienced losses since I last posted in this thread.

Well am on CD23 now - in my usual cycles AF would be arriving any day now but so far nothing. Am not expecting them to fall straight back into their old pattern though as obviously I know my body has been put through a lot over the past 12 weeks. Am just playing the waiting game now to see when she will come - hopefully it won't be too long, the sooner she comes the sonner we can start TTC again.

I've started kitting myself out by buying some IC OV/Pregnancy tests, a basal thermometer (not sure I'll use it yet though) and some Conceive Plus. Am taking my Pregnacare tablets again now, I stopped for a week or two after the ERPC but have started them again as I know it is important to make sure I top up my levels again.

Have decided that I'm going to try and enjoy Christmas as much as I can. Have been feeling a little down the past couple of days thinking what would have been but have told myself I have to stop thinking about what was and concentrate on what I have now and what I could have next year.

I hope all you ladies are doing ok :hugs:

Morning all! Still bleeding a litle (grrrrrr). But it's Xmas day in our house today, so gonna log off in a sec and am determined to enjoy myself. Like you Shazza, just concentrating on the future.

Oh and KA92... nice anti-troll banner ;) hopefully it'll get popular!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->