WTT after the implant

C

carla15x

Hi everyone. . .
=]

I'm new . . .
I joined about 20mins ago =]

I've recently had the implant removed as I'd had it for three years
I've got written down it was the 2nd April it was removed.

My period had stopped the day before on the 1st of April but I haven't had a period since. . . .

I was never regular due to eating problems
&& such issues which have been resolved for quite a while.
Even so, because of this I haven't managed to work out or become familair with my cycle.

I was hoping to start tracking it so that when the time came I would be able to work out when ovulation was happening.

Does anyone know if I should be back to having normal periods by now? Also whilst on the implant I had heavy constant bleeding for the first few weeks then after than I've had about 6 periods over 3 years.

I have also been experiencing symptoms such as feeling tired all the time and having VERY tender nipples and breasts (they have also jumped up by two cup sizes!!). I have also been sick this morning. However I've already taken four pregnancy tests the last two were only yesterday evening && this morning after being sick.
All tests have been negative so I am pretty sure I'm not pregnant.

I'm wondering whether having the implant removed is actually causing these symptoms?? As maybe my body was so dependent on them and is now struggling to make it's own or whatever.

I would be grateful of any responces
=]

Thanks

xx

Hi, welcome to baby & bump!
Sorry, i cant answer your question; im on the implant at the moment & im intrigued to see the answers!

:hi: welcome to BnB....

All I can think of hun is maybe your hormones are regulating after the implant, which may explain the tenderness & tiredness etc

OR maybe there is a chance you are testing too early as some people don't get a :bfp: until they are 5wks plus. But given what you have wrote, I think I would go with your body regulating itself. x

Hiya =]

Yea, I've done more tests since as well lol

But cos I'm uni I've been really stressed the past two week
Loads of work && upcoming exams so I'm hoping it's that or the hormones

I'm goin to the doctors in June for a blood test, to do with iron levels as I'm quite low on them
&& If they're not back then I'm gona have to ask him. . .

=]

xx

Carla i was like this for weeks after i got my implant removed, i was convinced i was pregnant but af showed up around 6 weeks after i had it removed. I had mine out on the 17th of december and they are only just starting to settle into something that resembles a pattern. Are you using any other form of contraception? It will take a while for your hormones to kick in after they have been suppressed for 3 years. I use a site called mymonthlycycles.com to keep track of them, i know a few of the other girls use this aswell.

Hope this helps, pm me if you want to know anything else.

Hi lozzy21

Thanks for this, I'm glad it's not just me!
I was wonderin what the hell was goin on =]

I actually read something else today on another site about the breast tenderness
&& what the girl was describing is aexactly what I'm going through, so that calmed me too lol

Yea we're sticking using condoms until TTC
I was looking into having an injection to cover May, June and July
but I was worried about how long it would take my fertility to return = /

Oh yeah the mymonthycycles.com I'm already on that =D
But thing is it's put that I had a period starting the 22nd
&& I don't know how to change it to say otherwise
Although I mark it in my diary anyway. . . .
Obsessed much? lol
I just don't want to get caught out in town or at uni lol

xx

Hi lozzy21

Thanks for this, I'm glad it's not just me!
I was wonderin what the hell was goin on =]

I actually read something else today on another site about the breast tenderness
&& what the girl was describing is aexactly what I'm going through, so that calmed me too lol

Yea we're sticking using condoms until TTC
I was looking into having an injection to cover May, June and July
but I was worried about how long it would take my fertility to return = /

Oh yeah the mymonthycycles.com I'm already on that =D
But thing is it's put that I had a period starting the 22nd
&& I don't know how to change it to say otherwise
Although I mark it in my diary anyway. . . .
Obsessed much? lol
I just don't want to get caught out in town or at uni lol

xx

Yer the injection might mess it up again, id stick with the comdoms.
On mymontlycycles look on the left hand side it should say period calander, go on this and just click on the 22nd and it should remove it.
I had the symptoms for nearly 3 weeks before af arrived so it could be anytime. The only thing i can suggest is making sure you have a tampon or some pads in your handbag. I wish they would tell you all this when you get it taken out but they tell you naff all.

Omg I can't believe how simple that was
&& I hadn't wored it out! lol

Thanks =]

No I agree all they say is
"You can get pregnant straight away now so make sure you have protection"
I asked when I would have my period and she said "Well it should just return to normal"
= /

Hello :)
I'm in kind of the same situation....
I had my implant removed on March 13th after having it in for a year, i went straight back on the pill, but stopped taking it on 1st April, had a bleed on 3rd till 4th. I had a load of symptoms:
Headaches,
tiredness,
feeling sick so on,

Im due on any day now, but all symptoms have gone about a week or two ago, and i'm not having my normal period symptoms lol,
normally i would have sore achy boobs, cramping, etc, But nothing? I just feel normal....

Is my body just getting used to having no contraception or could i be pregnant???
So confused,
x

Haha
= ]

I actually did that in the toilet when it happened!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->