WTT Alone...

T

TacoTurtle

Just yesterday, OH and I had a huge fight, and it ended with him saying that he thought it best that we not be together.

It all started earlier that day. I was feeling really down after my boss was gushing over finding out the sex of her baby, and I couldn't help but think that I would have been two weeks ahead of her, had I not had a miscarriage. At first OH was consoling, and he reassured me that we'd have kids of our own someday.

Later on though, he told me that he was afraid that we were going in different directions and that if I wanted a baby so badly that I couldn't have him (even after I explained that I wanted both; I could have him now, and both him and the baby in the future). He'd laid out this plan that we'd be engaged in May, and married after college, and that we could start seriously thinking about babies then.

He became so cold so fast that I didn't have time to think rationally about it all. He says he'll call me tomorrow so we can meet up and talk, but I don't know what to do at this point. I don't know where I went wrong to deserve something like this :cry:

Gosh... I'm so incredibly stressed out waiting for tomorrow night. Should I try calling him tonight, or would that only push him away further? :shrug: :nope:

I would probably hold out till tomorrow night and make a list tonight of everything you want to say to him and why. It sounds a bit wierd as initially he had made a plan with you that sounds pretty good. Mayber he is just stressed out aswell, maybe the M/C hit him as bad too and he is getting forced to think about it. That happened to my husband it was months after that I finally knew how upset he had been about the whole thing.
Give him tonight to get his thoughts together and you get yours straight.
Its easy for me to say that though I am not sitting in your position stressing out. I hope everything is ok, Let us know what happens.

as a girl whose been through something like this before with her OH... do not give into anything like that.. you shouldn't call him tonight if he was sounding a little irrational. wait to meet with him.

if he knows that you are desperate to be with him, it's not going to seem like he needs to be with you RIGHT now and that maybe if he lets you go for now, he'll get you in the future. he needs to know that if he wants you... he gets you now and you will NOT be waiting around

i'm sorry hun x i know it's hard and hurts
:hugs: pm if you need anything... seriously

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->