WTT and... '*CONDOM SPLITS!*'

Think about why you're WTT :) If those reasons are really important to you and you want to wait still, I say get the morning after pill. If you can handle not accomplishing the things on your list first or maybe being a little bit flexible & creative, then leave it be.

ditto.

and for the anemia, check with ur gp, but a good way to tell is to pull down ur lower eyelids, if underneath is nice and pink u shud be ok, if its quite white u cud be anemic. love youuuuuuuuu!!! :hug:

I was/am anemic (need to go back to get checked)
&& i was allllways dizzy! Like as if I hadn't eaten for a few days
Ask your doc all you'll need if some tablets = ]

xx

At some point simple Iron supplement tablets that create a fizzy drink can help too.

no, we cant afford to till payday so i have to just sit it out! brave me huh? x x x x

aww hun, when's pay day! This must be torture for you not knowing what's going on! x

dad just gave me some money for my birthday! im gonna buy a test tomo! x x x x wont test till friday morning so will update on friday! eeehhh nervous! x x x x x

aww honey, glad that you managed to get some money for a test, I was just coming on to see your answer to when payday was to offer sending you one! I think it's a good idea to wait till Friday cos then you're real late and so if you are pregnant it should come up clear xx

Ugh, the 2 week wait kills me...but how long has this wait been? You're not just brave, you're a beast!!! :rofl:

ok so, i didnt get to buy a preg test, my birthday money had to go towards food shopping so will not be testing for a while girls x x x x x gggrrrrr i am just having to sit this out! x x x x

*hugs* Good luck!

(Today's OH's birthday--I thought it was cool that you guys had the same one...guess not! lol)

Why don't you go doctors?
That should only take a week to get back a preg test?

xx

Hey hun I can send you a test if you really cant wait, I know i'd be going a bit mental lol, have got a few spares you can have. Let me know xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->