WTT because of loss..

Dtrisha

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right area. I posted in the loss section but I didn't seem to get any kind of feedback. So I'm hoping here I would? Me and DH found out we were pregnant the end of August but it was short lived because on September 6th they told me it was ectopic. I got lucky and just took methotrexate instead of taking out a tube. My levels were only 400. So anyway I'm just having a really hard time waiting 12 weeks. I have a close friend that is 20 weeks pregnant and it's so hard to see her post on social media about it and look so happy. That is supposed to be me right now. But now I'm stuck here waiting till the end of November and I'm not sure I can wait any longer. I've been taking folic acid pre natals since I found out my numbers were 0 about 3 Saturday's ago. So has anyone went through this tragedy? Or have any positive feedback? I would appreciate it. Thanks !:cry:

:hugs: :hugs: I am so sorry you had to experience a loss hun. I don't have any experience but please know that these boards are full of supportive women. You are welcome to vent and wait here with us. Can you look at the halfway point and plan something fun to do? That way you can countdown to that date first. And by the time it comes you will be really close to your TTC date?

So sorry to hear about your loss :( I don't have any experience with it myself, but I do know about waiting!

We're waiting till December ourselves. I agree with above, set mini goals for yourself along the way, so it doesn't feel so long. My Husband and I have a cricket match we're going to this month and a theatre evening in November.

Another thing I'm doing is Spring cleaning (as it is Spring in Australia at the moment) because it requires lots of lifting and moving furniture etc and I won't want to be doing that when I'm pregnant. I'm glad you started your prenatals again, it makes me feel like it is a bit closer too.

Apart from that I find that the lovely ladies on here are so supportive when you just can't stand the wait any longer!!

Hopefully you'll get a wonderful Christmas present, a BFP and a healthy baby growing in the right place :)

Hi there!
I am so sorry for your loss. We are going through the same at the moment. Lost our baby on July 10th at almost 7 weeks. This month will be the first one for us to try again.
Wishing you all the best and lots of patience and luck! ❤️

Thank you all for the support <3. I think I may set mini goals. I try to just get by week by week. Like looking forward to the weekends to spend with my husband. Last week it helped. I'm trying to look forward to Halloween as well wine it's only a few weeks away. Then by that time it's only2-3 weeks wait. But in getting nervous because I have not started a period yet. I know sometimes people take a while to get back to normal but I feel like I should of started already.

Could you call your doctor and ask them about kickstarting it?

Hey, I had an ectopic treated with methotrexate just over a year ago (actually, mines was almost the exact same dates as yours were except a year later!) however my levels were higher than yours (3000) so I had to wait 6 months. I'm due my rainbow baby a week today! We had two losses before the ectopic also.

Focus on getting into the best possible shape for ttc. I'd also take vitamin d, and a regular prenatal. Make sure you take plenty of folic acid as the methotrexate with have stripped your reserves. Good luck!

I love hearing happy ending to stories like yours loeylo! So vitamin d on top of the pre natals? I bought extra folic acid because the pre natals I have only have 400mcg so I bought a extra 400. I hope when we try in November will have our first rainbow <3

Are you in the UK? If so, Boots sell an own brand folic acid and vitamin d supplement for £3ish. I think you get 60 days worth.

I took that and pregnacare then an omega 3 supplement.

No I'm in the US. So I guess I'll just buy extra lol

I'm sure they will have a similar in the US. It depends on the climate where you live really - most people in the UK are deficient in vitamin d as it comes from sunlight. I guess it might be harder to get your hands on in Florida or Cali!

Yeah I'll have to look around. I'm in MI so it might not be hard

Thanks! Can't believe I nearly had my rainbow after two losses and an ectopic, I never thought I'd get this far but here we are!

It gives me hope. When I found out I had a ectopic I was devises yes because I didn't think I would have kids but they said that's not true and usually with the methotrexate it usually takes whatever was wrong out of your system

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->