WTT buddie?

xxJennaBearxx

W(until marriage)TT
Reaction score
welll im looking for a buddy! a little about me, im Jenna, im 19, no children but i have a wonderful OH and im WTT until im married. i know its a long time to WTT but we think that is whats best for us as a couple. if anyone is around my age or even just going to be waiting for a few years let me know. would love to have a buddy, as im new here and all. :thumbup:

:hi: and welcome!

I'm sure someone will be along very soon to be your buddy, I'm afraid I'll be leaving WTT next month.

Hope you have a lovely stay here

There are tonnes of people here waiting for awhile you should check out the WTT list and find a buddy from there. I will be moving over to TTC in Feb. Good Luck...

:hi: me me me!!
I'm Amanda and am from the US too!! I'm 19 and WTT til I'm married and finished with school! Where abouts are ya from? :hugs:

me and OH have been together just over 3 years... we are both currently in college and live with our parents. how abouts you?

Count me in!
I'm 18 & waiting for yeeeears to come! :hugs: I'm from the UK tho :) how are ya? x

yay! so many buddies!

amanda- wow thats wonderful! me and my OH have been together almost 4 months but we have decided that we want to be together forever, maybe a little premature but we both just "know" you know what i mean? lol and i am in school and living with my parents still but my best friend and i ar hoping to get an apartment together this summer.

Sophie- :wave: im great thanks! how are you?

do you use any instant messengers hun? i know most of the girls use msn on here, but i have aim! i'm so tired and overwhelmed. it's coming to the end of the semester and there is so much papers to write! can't wait til break time and my birthday and christmas and then we are going on vacation to florida :happydance:

what's your major in school hun?

do you use any instant messengers hun? i know most of the girls use msn on here, but i have aim! i'm so tired and overwhelmed. it's coming to the end of the semester and there is so much papers to write! can't wait til break time and my birthday and christmas and then we are going on vacation to florida :happydance:

what's your major in school hun?

im afraid i dont have either of those. i tried to download aim but it wont work on my laptop :shrug: i have a facebook though if you have one ill pm my facebook name :thumbup:

oh i know! im sooo stressed, im not sure if im going to pass my spanish class or my math class :dohh: im so bad at both subjects and i just havnt been doing well in those courses, im very worried as i have to pass them to get into the nursing program :nope: oh how fun! when is your birthday? and im so excited for christmas!!! we got our family christmas tree today! :happydance: and omg! my best friend goes to college in florida! are you at a state school or a community college?

my birthday is december 20 :happydance: and i was at a community college last year, but have since transferred to a four year school and am going for childhood education!

if you pm me your name, i'll friend request ya!

happy early birthday!!! im at a community college right now and my also be transferring to a four year :)

ok PM'ed you!

oh and please don't mention babyandbump, as it's my little secret and while i know people who could surely benefit from this site... i'm keeping it to myself :blush:

hehe same here! i think people would think im crazy hanging out on a pregnancy website when i dont have children haha :blush: i wont say anything if you wont :thumbup:

my lips are sealed... by the way, i'm SO jealous of how nice you looked at prom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->