WTT - But how would your partner feel if you did get pregnant now?

Lou--exactly my situation...and we're moving out on our own soon. It wouldn't be the end of the world in our eyes....but it really wouldn't be good timing...

He would be really pleased, but probably a bit worried about money and room in the flat. we have 2 bedrooms so it could work, but we hardly have enough room for out junk never mind all the baby equipment! x

It wouldn't be great timing, but he would be really happy :)

I think he would be happy, I mean ideally we want to wait for Jack to be 4 but I mean thats just cuz we r told they'll get on better and would like a few years sleep in betweem them :p But n e time would be fine as in a few months we are moving countries and I am going to be a fulltime SAHM :D

unfortunately...my oh would be devestated!!!

I really want another baby and would like to start trying september time so there would be two years between them and tommy...(this would be my last baby and i want to make sure the age gap isnt as big as tommy and maddy) but oh has said he doesnt want any more kids and has found it really difficult. He has said hed have one on the condition that i do all the night times....i think i hate him right now!!

h x

My OH would be made up!!

Probably more so than me because he's got a full time job, whereas I'm in uni

I think he'd be impressed with himself as well lol

My Hubby would be absolutely thrilled! He's so broody it's unreal, but he has another 10 months at uni to do to finish his degree. So whilst the timing would be rubbish, secretly we'd both be so pleased.

He would be over the moon & so would I!:wohoo: :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"