WTT due to wedding.

MissingBubs

Reaction score
My dear OH and I lost two babies last year :cry: but we also decided to get married :happydance:
Our wedding is July 2011 and we (well, mainly OH) have decided to wtt until april 2011. Although I'm delighted and can't wait to be his Mrs, I also can't wait to be a Mum. :dohh:
Everywhere I look friends and ex's are having families and although the wedding is very exciting, it's such a long wait.
I'm having my implant out on Monday, due to majorly low sex drive, with OH's agreement, but that will mean wearing wellies in the bedroom which I know we both hate and so will probably fail with. This gives me hope that I may get my way before the wedding!!
Is that really naughty? It's not like my OH doesn't know the score. He knows its highly likely we will get a :bfp: before the wedding if I have the implant out and he's agreed to it.
I just feel so much happier knowing this rod of horrors will be out of our lives. But, I know we will struggle to pay for wedding and have a baby.

I hope the time goes swiftly for you!!!

Hi hun! Sorry to hear to about your losses :hugs:

We are waiting until our wedding too.. we use the devil's gloves which we both hate but its only until August time when we go NTNP. :hugs: I'm trying to have a wedding, move house and TTC all by the end of this year :dohh: I am insane I think.. somehow we always manage!

Pluto, sounds like a crazy year! Both times I got pg I was otherwise occupied mentally. Moving house or whatever. When I had nothing else to focus on it didn't happen. Good luck to you. xx

So sorry to hear about your losses hun :hugs:

But congratulations on your wedding! And of course on getting your implant out :happydance:

We are 'officially' waiting until April to TTC too - it seems so long away. Fingers crossed that maybe it might work out to be sooner for you! :winkwink:

Sorry to hear about your mc's and I hope that the wedding comes around soon :)

I'm waiting till next April too (we get married in April) I just couldnt organise a huge wedding and be pregnant (not knowing whether I'm going to keep well during pregnancy or not) so as much as we want to be parents, we have to be patient. Wah! x

Sorry to hear about your losses :hugs: hope time goes quickly for you.

I think time will go by so quickly for you! I would think planning a wedding would be a full time job and I can only imagine how much more difficult it would be pregnant! Everything will fall into place soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->