Wtt final miracle at 42

Wow I just saw a post from sugger in the first tri!! I guess you didn't have to wtt long

Think you've got a little confused:shrug: she has comented on someone else's post sugger is still wtt.

Ooooow this is so exciting. I love it that ure gonna go with the flow. I keep telling myself that's what I will do buy I can bet I will become obsessive lol. Good luck hon.
I've started a ttc journal over in the ttc forum. Will be posting future tests there.

Hay hon I've strated a ttc journal over in the ttc forum. Just click on ttc forum then click on ttc journals and u will see me. Will be posting all tests over there.
Oh no its so annoying when u only have a few sticks left. All I know is with the CB one u get a static smiley when the cheapies have a darker test line than the control line.
Maybe just use the cheapies for now hon and as soon as u get a peak on them then do the CB. Or I think u can just buy the sticks for cb on ebay.
When I got my cb advanced I got it on offer on amazon. Think it was 20 something quid for 20 sticks. I think I only used 10 sticks tho for 2 cycles then got my bfp xx

From past experience I probably will get obsessive again, but I'm going to do my best not to.
I'll come over and follow you

Wow I just saw a post from sugger in the first tri!! I guess you didn't have to wtt long

Hay hon. I've commented on someone else's post. Definitely not pregnant and still wtt. Can't see me falling that quickly it it was me. That wud be a miracle. Took 11 cycles too fall with my last.

From past experience I probably will get obsessive again, but I'm going to do my best not to.
I'll come over and follow you

I'm gonna do my best ad well hon . But I'm already stressing out about my age and it not happening:(

So greatly blessed already but I know I'll be really upset it it don't happen or if I have losses..

I need to stay off Google becuase reading stuff on there just makes me worry..
Why does stuff have to be so negative about womon 40 and over ttc :(

Google always jumps to the worst case scenario in literally everything. It's the worst thing to use but still it's hard to stay away from it as it's right there and so handy too. There are lots of success stories on here hun and no reason you can't be one of those too :hugs:<3

I'm gonna do my best ad well hon . But I'm already stressing out about my age and it not happening:(

I know what you mean. Our 2 babies took years to grace us with their presence :haha: I'm only 35, but certainly feel the pressure of the fact I could be 40 by the time I have another if I follow my pattern of increased ttc lengths!
Yeah Google is not your friend. Great fir finding out what else you know that actor from, not so great for medical advise :haha:

Haha thanks ladies.

Yeah u cud put in a cut finger into Google and will tell you your dying lol.
I need to keep my faith in JESUS. Not Google.

Hay hon. I've commented on someone else's post. Definitely not pregnant and still wtt. Can't see me falling that quickly it it was me. That wud be a miracle. Took 11 cycles too fall with my last.

Oh so sorry!! I must be mistaken good luck for ttc x

Hi ladies, can i join? 37 my partner is 32. I’m not wtt but currently ttc my 4th. Had coil out in may last year but haven’t been successful yet! I currently use the clear blue ovulation sticks as i find them so much easier to use. I have a feeling i may have endometriosis and dr was going to refer me to gyno before i got pregnant with my 2yo but i got pregnant before my appointment so didn’t need to go. Although i feel things have gotten a lot worse sinch then as im in a lot of pain most of the time since having an ectopic october 2020. I’m too scared to go back to drs as im old and overweight (put on a lot of weight during lockdown) so not sure i would get referred again!

Oh so sorry!! I must be mistaken good luck for ttc x

That's OK hon no need to say sorry.
Good luck with ttc hon. I'm always in the ttc 2ww testing groups so will be rooting I all on.
Can't believe how close we are to trying now. I did say April in my original post but now thinking may.
I have stopped the mini pill now. I want to get to know my cycles because on that pill I was bleeding loads. Like every 2 weeks.
I'm on cd3 now and it's so nice to be able to say that.
I didn't both counting any of my days bleeding on that pill because I was just so all over the place.
Can't wait to join u all officially and start posting tests. Getting so excited now but nervous too.

Good luck hon.

Hi ladies, can i join? 37 my partner is 32. I’m not wtt but currently ttc my 4th. Had coil out in may last year but haven’t been successful yet! I currently use the clear blue ovulation sticks as i find them so much easier to use. I have a feeling i may have endometriosis and dr was going to refer me to gyno before i got pregnant with my 2yo but i got pregnant before my appointment so didn’t need to go. Although i feel things have gotten a lot worse sinch then as im in a lot of pain most of the time since having an ectopic october 2020. I’m too scared to go back to drs as im old and overweight (put on a lot of weight during lockdown) so not sure i would get referred again!

Hi welcome hon.
So exciting ttc baby 4.
They actually thought I had that because I've always suffered with heavy and painful periods.
I got checked over and got the all clear so I'm just one of them that have heavy painful periods.
What coil did u have hon? If it was the hormonal one than with some womon it can take time to fully leave there system.
I really hope u do not have endo and u get ure BFP soon.
Ure have to join the ladies in the 2ww testing group. Its gets updated every month. There is a Feb one up but also a march one now.
I also pop on there to root all the ladies on.

I'm still not trying just yet. But I have stopped the mini pill now. I wanted to get off it to get my cycles sorted out and back to normal so I know where I'm at for when we try.

I originally put April down as trying but thinking of waiting until May now.
Unless we get into April and I change my mind.

I only had a baby in 2021 so ideally wud like a 2023 due date.
I have my babies at 37 weeks too because I'll be high risk so falling in Arpil I wud be due Jan but cud potentially have the baby in December so yeah.
That's why I mite hold out until May.

It took us 11 months to fall last time tho so I'm expecting it to take a while this time too esp now I'm 42.

Girl 37 is nor old they won't turn u away..
They even did bloods on me because I kept having early pregnancy loss.
I didn't think they wud give me the time of day because I was 40 nearly 41. But they did.
So they will definitely not turn u away hon.

Good luck

That's OK hon no need to say sorry.
Good luck with ttc hon. I'm always in the ttc 2ww testing groups so will be rooting I all on.
Can't believe how close we are to trying now. I did say April in my original post but now thinking may.
I have stopped the mini pill now. I want to get to know my cycles because on that pill I was bleeding loads. Like every 2 weeks.
I'm on cd3 now and it's so nice to be able to say that.
I didn't both counting any of my days bleeding on that pill because I was just so all over the place.
Can't wait to join u all officially and start posting tests. Getting so excited now but nervous too.

Good luck hon.

Hi welcome hon.
So exciting ttc baby 4.
They actually thought I had that because I've always suffered with heavy and painful periods.
I got checked over and got the all clear so I'm just one of them that have heavy painful periods.
What coil did u have hon? If it was the hormonal one than with some womon it can take time to fully leave there system.
I really hope u do not have endo and u get ure BFP soon.
Ure have to join the ladies in the 2ww testing group. Its gets updated every month. There is a Feb one up but also a march one now.
I also pop on there to root all the ladies on.

I'm still not trying just yet. But I have stopped the mini pill now. I wanted to get off it to get my cycles sorted out and back to normal so I know where I'm at for when we try.

I originally put April down as trying but thinking of waiting until May now.
Unless we get into April and I change my mind.

I only had a baby in 2021 so ideally wud like a 2023 due date.
I have my babies at 37 weeks too because I'll be high risk so falling in Arpil I wud be due Jan but cud potentially have the baby in December so yeah.
That's why I mite hold out until May.

It took us 11 months to fall last time tho so I'm expecting it to take a while this time too esp now I'm 42.

Girl 37 is nor old they won't turn u away..
They even did bloods on me because I kept having early pregnancy loss.
I didn't think they wud give me the time of day because I was 40 nearly 41. But they did.
So they will definitely not turn u away hon.

Good luck
aww thank you hun! I’m pretty sure i do have it for embarrassing reasons i will not explain symptoms as not everyone will aant to know haha!
But i also managed to conceive my LB and my ectopic with these symptoms so fingers crossed we can again. I have been testing for ovulation this month and have stayed low during my “fertile period” so am probably having a month of not ovulating as haven’t had a problem picking up highs and peaks before. Will try again next month.
Good idea to come off the pill and get that out your system before you start trying! Will keep popping in the other thread and have a look thank you for the guidance!
Fingers crossed we get our bfp’s soon!

aww thank you hun! I’m pretty sure i do have it for embarrassing reasons i will not explain symptoms as not everyone will aant to know haha!
But i also managed to conceive my LB and my ectopic with these symptoms so fingers crossed we can again. I have been testing for ovulation this month and have stayed low during my “fertile period” so am probably having a month of not ovulating as haven’t had a problem picking up highs and peaks before. Will try again next month.
Good idea to come off the pill and get that out your system before you start trying! Will keep popping in the other thread and have a look thank you for the guidance!
Fingers crossed we get our bfp’s soon!

Awww hon the things that get said on here and even very tmi photos nothing wud shock most on here.
That's great u had ure son with the symptoms and another pregnancy but I'm sorry that was ectopic.
I think some womon can have a month we're they may not ovulate or some miss there peak because they had a short peak.
My cycles were always pretty regular but my ovulation always was cd13 to cd15 but ovulated on cd10 with my youngest which was weird.

Hi @Suggerhoney
How are you?
How are those beautiful boys?
George is now 19 months and we are ttc number 6. Im thrilled to see you are ttc too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->