WTT for #1?

Me! We're trying in november while we're on honeymoon!

Yep, we are! Probably around October, give or take a bit! Welcome - you'll find lots of ladies here WTT for their first. There was a great thread on this, but it gets lost easily now because it got busy and moved to the chats and discussions area. If you're interested, check it out!

WTT Baby Number 1

me too!

can't wait to start, not long now. Doesnt feel real yet though!

i could have a baby next year!!!! excited!

we were trying to concieve but after an early loss we are waiting a month or two, we are moving house soon so now is not the time to start trying. but lets hope that we all get our babies soon xx

We are and I can't wait (no reason for waiting- just DH wants a few more months grace...)

Yeah we trying for our first in 7 weeks! x

Yep, me too!

We got married last summer, and are waiting till after our second anniversary (August 2012) to start TTC...

I'm waiting to try till august, and hopefully we will be successful this time :D

we are wtt for 12 months at the least, i really don't think I will be able to wait any longer than that, but if i had more control we will be waiting 5 years until we buy a house and get married. im trying so hard to wait because the longer we do the better off financially we will be

We're waiting for #1 and can't wait to continue our TTC efforts in a couple of months!

Me!
We're going to start TTC in September and I can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->