WTT for 1st baby......

matchings0cks

Reaction score
I am so excited about trying for my 1st baby and its driving me mad... not sure my Oh really get show much i am excited... he si excited to like but i think its different... it is taking me over!!...lol...:wacko:

Worst of all i dont want anyone to know when we are trying incase we have problems and it takes a while so cant even talk to my friends/sis or mum about it!! I know its my own fault....:dohh:

So any way just thought i would set up this Thread so we can all be excited together!!...:happydance:

Hi!
I'm so excited too :thumbup: we will be trying for number one too. Poor oh's ears must hurt the amount I go on about it! I keep having dreams about poas and giving birth to a baby that is about 3 months old lol.

Hey there I too am sooooooooooooooooooo excited about trying for my first, hubby and I will be trying as of June and I wish it was yesturday , LOL

I too feel like you and dont think I should speak about it, but I have spoken about it with my parents and my in laws and they are v excited for us. :thumbup:

Good luck lets enjoy the practicing xx hee hee

Lesley xxx

hi ladies!:wave:

we're waiting to try no1 and so excited too! keep seeing loads of cute baby clothes, etc and it drives my broodiness off the scale!:wacko:

glad to have some other ladies to slowly go insane with!xxx

hi ladies!:wave:

we're waiting to try no1 and so excited too! keep seeing loads of cute baby clothes, etc and it drives my broodiness off the scale!:wacko:

glad to have some other ladies to slowly go insane with!xxx

I know how you feel, I saw the most cutest baby clothes today, like I need to feel any more broody right now ha! xx

Good to know I'm not alone in this! I went from childless career woman to broody mamma wannabe in a matter of days it seems... now I'm finding myself planning out a nursery in our spare room and thinking about what sort of baby sling I'll buy. DF is not helping the matter by talking about "jogging strollers" so he can run with the baby during his share of mat leave (in Canada you can split maternity/paternity leave which will be a lot easier with my job).

Just two months until our wedding and then we will be TTC! It makes me so exited to be on my last week of BCP!

I'm with you all! Me & DH will be trying from August & it can't come round quick enough!

The little milestones are helping to keep me sane! First there was having my Implanon out (done 9th March!), then first 'real' AF (came 13th April!) and then taking pre-conception daily vitamin (started today!). Now just have to wait for hol to hurry up!

All my broodiness is not helped by our gorgeous 9 week old niece! But I'm learning a lot about babies which can only be good!

xxx

Welcome to WTT! I didn't tell anyone when I was ttc either. I guess I didn't want to jinx myself. It was more exciting to tell everyone about our BFP b/c they were so shocked! :)

Hi everyone!

I'm super excited, too!! We'll be trying for #1 as well and it's just so excited. The only person I've told is my running buddy so that she's prepared that I might not be able to run as much (not as far, etc) with her in a few months if I'm not feeling up to it.

I bought DH some male pre-conception vitamins this weekend and he's started taking those, we're going to start in September and I can't wait!!:thumbup:

Hey :hi: welcome to WTT :) we are going to be trying for our first too in June! I'm so excited I literally am going to burst! It just can't come quick enough!xx

hey were startin ttc no 1 middle of may. (was june but i wanna start after my next af and he's agreed as it may shut me up a bit :nope: but it wont. :haha:

:happydance: and i cant wait.

bf has sore ears about when i do my :baby:baby talk sessions:baby: :haha:

good luck to every one xx

Can I join? I'm WTT for my first and DH and I are sooo excited to start trying in August :happydance:

It's almost all we talk about at the moment!

I haven't told anybody other than you guys on here because I didn't want to have to answer difficult questions in case it takes a while. I'd hate for people to be waiting for me to announce it and trying to guess when I might be pregnant and wondering how long it was going to take us etc. I'd much rather surprise them all at 12 weeks, which is exactly what we intend to do, all being well.

I'm going to be TTC #1 in June. I can't believe it's only a month away. DH is more excited than me. I've started to get really nervous all of a sudden. We've told his parents & they are excited. I would really like to tell my mom (it'll be her 1st grandchild) but I'm overweight & my family is convinced I'll die if I get pregnant at my current weight. I'm going to keep dieting until I get a BFP (obviously I'll stop when that happens). Hopefully, I'll lose some more weight by then & I won't get so much crap from my family.

We will be TTC for out 1st after we move into our new house which will hopefully be July.

We arent telling anyone though would rather surprise everyone!

xxx

Heyyy!! I'm WTT for our 1st too :D I am sooooooooooo broodie

x

Is anyone excited & broody yet a bit erm... terrified at the same time? Lol.

xxx

Is anyone excited & broody yet a bit erm... terrified at the same time? Lol.

xxx

TOTALLY!! I had this conversation with DH yesterday. I am SO SO SO excited but terrified at the same time - for all sorts of reasons. I like to think of it as a good sign - it's a huge thing, so why wouldn't it be terrifying, right?! The terrifying feeling goes as soon as I see a baby, though. :flower:

Haha. Its an odd feeling though isnt it.

I know the moment I get my bfp I will go into panic mode but after a few hours I will be fine!

xxx

Hahaha!! Me too!! I had a scare last year and we were covinced I was pregnant and totally panicked (when the test was negative, though, we were absolutely gutted - which helped our decision to bump ttc forward). I think it's natural, at least I hope so!! LOL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->