WTT for 1st baby......

Is anyone excited & broody yet a bit erm... terrified at the same time? Lol.

xxx

You could say that, I was diagnosed with pcos last year. I'm worried when I come off bc that I'm going to have the problems I had before I was diagnosed and put on bc again. xx

xxx

You could say that, I was diagnosed with pcos last year. I'm worried when I come off bc that I'm going to have the problems I had before I was diagnosed and put on bc again. xx

I have alot of problems like that too hun. Not pcos but I do have a cyst & suspected endo also a history of PID (pelvic inflammatory diesese) which gives me a high chance of being infertile but I try not to think about it too much. We will get there!

xxx

xxx

I have alot of problems like that too hun. Not pcos but I do have a cyst & suspected endo also a history of PID (pelvic inflammatory diesese) which gives me a high chance of being infertile but I try not to think about it too much. We will get there!

xxx

I think thats the best thing to do, I'm not going to think about it I'm just going to look forward to the fact that we will be ttc soon. We sure will get there! When will you be ttc? xxx

Well OH said when we are settled in our new house. We should move in July & hoping to have everything sorted by september as I would like a summer baby so hopefully we will start then. Nothing set in stone.

xxx

Ladies I thought I was the only one who was mega mega excited but really really nervous at the same time. When I was with my first boyriend I thought I was pregnant, Did a test and went through about 30 different emotions in 5 mins, it was really bizzare. Turned out I wasnt though. :wacko:

But our time will come and hoprfully soon

lesleyxxx

Can I be excited even though it is at least 5 years away? :(

I genuinely am stupidly excited though, I can't think about it too much or I might explode and demand that I want to do it NOW!

Realistically I don't want to TTC now though....I think once I have graduated and I am on a decent wage and comfortably secure it will definately be hard to care about how careful I am being with recording when I ovulate and telling OH he should wear a condom/pull out. But I want my OH to be ready, so that will have to sufficiently motivate me!

Wow what a responce to this... its amazing and so good to see that you are all as insanely excited as me...lol... i am going completey nuts and really want to start trying now... :happydance:

I am sorry to hear that some of you have a few issues.. but stay positive i think if you are positive about it all it will happen easier than stressing about it all too much!!

I also look at baby cloths... i cant even do my weekly shp without getting really broody as even Tesco is full of baby stuff!! and it is all just so small and cute!!!! :baby:

I wish i was one of you girls starting eitherthis month or next.... Nov seems like so far away!!!
Good luck to you all though.... keep me posted as to how it goes!!!
I need you guys to get my broodyness and excitement out there and under control so we can all compare notes (not to much detail mind you..lol) on how it is all going!!! :hugs::kiss:

I'm really excited too. :happydance: We will be starting to TTC # 1 about the same time as you. We are waiting until after our wedding! I have told my best friend our plans, but we won't be telling anyone else.

Thanks matchings0cks, I think positive is the best way about going about it.
It's nice to know I'm not the only one super excited and going out my mind with waiting haha! I love tesco baby clothes they have some of the cutest clothes!
Me and OH have already chosen names, we're so ahead of ourselves I just want to use the names lol xx

HELP!!!!!!

I am feeling extremely broody today... dont even know why cause i have not seen a baby or anything to do with babies today...... but feeling a tad depressed about it!!:cry:

Just about to go see my friend and her sis is having a baby in Aug so she will be all chat about it....:nope::dohh:

I know my other half is being driven mad when i do mention it, but i try and talk about it very little, At least i got him to agree to help me clean out the back bedroom so we can use it as a nursery when the time comes.

Hi everyone :wave:

I'm going a bit mad with the broodiness too! I don't have a date though, it'll be years yet :( so for now you ladies are stuck with me ;)
My OH's little sister who's 1 makes me so broody, she's such a sweetheart! I want one! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->