WTT for #4 anyone else?

Bellaloo12

Mum of 5
Reaction score
So here i am again! After claiming to be completely done after #3 last year! they do say never say never! Hoping to try summer next year....if not before. Depends if i can wait or not lol anyone else wanting baby number 4 or Above lol xx

Hello! I'm not WTT for #4 but didn't want to read and run! DH & I are trying to decide if we want to go for #3 or not and are thinking maybe in the summer of next year also!

My SIL has 4 kiddos and loves having a larger family.

Out of curiosity, did you find going from #2-#3 very hard. Having my first 2 kiddos were such easy decisions but I'm really struggling with whether or not to go for #3, it seems so scary but at the same time really feel like I want to...

No it was no different what so ever my 3rd has just fitted in so easily when i was trying to decide weather to have a 3rd everyone told me the 3rd fots in i am soooo glad we decided to have a 3rd i honestly wouldnt worry at all. I found it hard going from 1 to 2 but sooo easy going from 2 to 3 and mine are all pretty close in age so go for it hun xx

Thanks! That's exactly what my SIL said. She said her 3rd fit right in, like she had always been there. She said it was the same for her forth too!!

You'll be fine hun go for it with number 3 keep in touch ☺️

I'm WTT for my second, but I want to have 4! Everyone looks at me like I'm nuts when I say it..:haha: I grew up with 3 brothers and then there was another kid around all the time and he's practicality my 4th brother.

I would love to try in May but it all depends. I also need to make sure I'm not pregnant now since I took a vacation from the pill thinking it's been causing me to have an extreme appetite.... 1) I honestly think it was but I'm getting back on it 2) I didn't think it would be so hard to remember/care that I could get pregnant during the heat of the moment

Summer isn't too far away thoufg! It'll go by fast.. at least for me it will.

Hi!

Yes-we are wtt #4 too. Love the idea of a big family, but not quite ready to add to it right now.

Hey ladies! :) we are WTT #6!!!

Large families are great.

I'm definitely considering no'4! It will be 2017 for us though as Emily only 5mths :) it still feels like there is someone missing still...and also be nice to know baby is going to be the last..which didn't happen previously so can give things away as baby outgrows them and not hang on just in case there's another if that makes sense!

I'm definitely considering no'4! It will be 2017 for us though as Emily only 5mths :) it still feels like there is someone missing still...and also be nice to know baby is going to be the last..which didn't happen previously so can give things away as baby outgrows them and not hang on just in case there's another if that makes sense!

Ah i always seem to get rid of my stuff after having a baby in hopes it will make me not want another but it hasnt worked lol although i said i was totally done afyer having my 3rd i just cant help but feel like there is just someone missing lol x

haha! yes well we're running out of room to store things now so probably is a good idea to get rid of things each time!
would you love another girl or not mind? i love my boys but would love to give my little girl a sister :)

haha! yes well we're running out of room to store things now so probably is a good idea to get rid of things each time!
would you love another girl or not mind? i love my boys but would love to give my little girl a sister :)

I feel like i actually wouldnt be bothered weather i hve a boy or a girl BUT like you say i would love to give my daughter a sister as i never had any sisters and always wanted one even now i'm older i wish i had a sister lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->