Wtt from may 2015 #3 i feel crazy lol

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
I have 2 beautiful baby boys 3 and 5 I abs love the bones of them I have been wanting another from last year hoping for a little princess this time round other half has finally agreed we can try from may onwards for a 2016 baby I am far to excited !! 😃 I feel abs overwhelmed and excited I must be crazy I'm only 24 but I wouldn't change it for the world if this happens to be a girl that will be finished I think 😁 anyone else wtt from may onwards join me for this exciting ride xxxx

I'm waiting till May too :flower:
When you try are you going to do gender swaying to try and conceive a girl?

Hi Jamie, I am 30. I also have two boys aged 3 and 6. We will be trying for #3 mid May. I know what you mean about the longing for a little girl I love my little boys to bits just want to have someone to watch princess Sophia with lol. :)

Aww yes I've read all the old wives tales about the gender stuff so ill give it my best shot I've just came off the mini pill again only on it a week im so crap with it so need to give my body a little time to adjust again thinking end of April may will be a good time to start things 😁 aww ridley I need a little tinkerbell to play with and do girly things with looks like we can keep up to date with eachother since we're all hoping to try around may :) fun times ahead eh girlie's x 😍 x

Definetly, hopefully we will all be due around the same time next year.

Oh how fun would that be 😁 I was kinda hoping for a valentines 2016 baby I don't know why lol I honestly don't mind anyhow I'm off the pull now and we've agreed to use condoms untill April / may then just not try not prevent and see how it goes 😄 I'm on cd2 (withdrawel bleed) but my cycles should be easy to manage being around 1st of every month xxxxx

Ooh a valentines baby would be nice. My cycles seem pretty consistent at the minute and I am falling into line with where the ovia app says I should ovulate. Fingers crossed. My cycles seem to be Around the 19th every month. We are using the withdrawal method
I am hoping dh slips up but no luck so far he has too much will power :( and does not want the baby to be due until next year.

We're WTT in May aswell for number 4! I have three girls so a son would be lovely, but I wouldn't in any way be sad if we got another girl :) we would struggle for names though lol

Yes we're were using the withdrawl method as well I was kinda hoping he'd slip up but no ! 😂 what are we like haha .. I will have to try that app is it any good hun? Oh Stephanie 3 girls wow your right a boy would be just perfect for u so excited for the month of May hopefully we'll all be in the 1st trimester together :) xxx

Yeah it's great, it asks about your symptoms and tracks your cm your temps all in one place. I will start tracking my temps with it from cd1. A little boy would be lovely to round the family out steph. :)

Also wtt from May for #3. I have two boys but don't mind at all what the next would be.
Time seems to be dragging now we've set a date!

May here too :hi: I have 3 children, 2 girls and a boy. Will be trying for #4.

Twins must be lovely cherry. I am the youngest of 4 red butterfly. I always wanted 4 kids. Compromised with dh on having 3. Here's to Feb babies fingers crossed.

It is lovely but hopefully they'll just be one next time,not sure where I'd fit four children!
That would be nice for you Ridley as your lo will be settled in nursery in time for #3 :)

Hi I'm WTT for #1, hoping to start ntnp in may after I've finished my university finals. Getting quite close now!

I was just thinking today how it seems to be dragging now I finally know when we can start ttc 😁 but all worth the wait I suppose xxxx

Hi ladies! I am also WTT for #3, and will be trying again in June. I would love a March or April baby! I have a DD who will be 4 in May, and a 17 month old DS. Though I will admit I am a bit apprehensive to try again since my miscarriage in early January, I am also afraid of being totally outnumbered by 3 little munchkins, so I totally understand that crazy feeling. There are days where my 2 are out of control and I think to myself "And I want another??? What is wrong with me?" :haha: but somehow I don't feel like my family is complete yet!

Aww so sorry to hear about your m/c hunnie .. that is exactly the feeling I get sometimes these 2 boys are completely mental and I think omg do I really want another but I always end up with still wanting another I don't no I don't feel like my family is complete yet either I've told my o/h we will be trying until we have our princess haha his face was a little in shock lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->