WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Hiya girls x x x

Buffy - sorry your having to work so hard, make sure you get plenty of relaxing in at the weekend x :hugs:

Baby - could still be IB fingers crossed for you hun :hugs:

Tracy - Hope things go well with the bloods & fab cake its ace your DD will love it x

Daisy - Great news about clomid x x x

Hi Chris, Kerry & Natalie x :hi:

:hi: reedy.

Sorry chis DH keeping me entertained!!!

Now off to do my Wii Fit!!! :happydance:

It's blinking updating and has been for 15mins and not even half way!!!

Hi girls sorry im late :blush:

Daisy - thats great news about your FS appt :happydance:

Tracy - your cake looks fab! you are so clever! good luck for the blood results BTW :) x

ITS FRIDAY!!! :wohoo:

Had a FAB night last night, went to the pub after the big Tesco's shop. Had a lovely meal Lamb shank with mash and brocolli (yummy!), and 2 bottles of lovely Rioja, followed by :sex: for dessert. DF woke me up this morning was very nice so fantastic start to the day. Sorry Ive been miserable of late. I promise I'll more cheery today!!

Hi girls .. sorry i am not about much.. having a few problems at home lately and finding it all too much. I am still about and i do pop in and check you are all OK. I'll try and get on a bit more once things sort them selves out.
Luvs you all :hugs:

Morning girls x x x
Sorry wasnt around much yesterday was still feeling pretty down about the :witch: arriving but I'm much happier today bcus I'm getting a fabulous new car wahoo :wohoo:
I have to get my car MOT'd then as soon as I get my deposit I can get my new car within the week :happydance:
DH's little brother is buying my car for £250 which will pay the deposit of my new car I'm so excited I've never had a new car before :happydance:

Kerry - good to hear you had a fab night last night & lots of :sex: & your back to your old cheery, crazy self :rofl:

Leah - sorry to hear things arent too good at home sending you all big :hug::hugs:

Reedy - :wohoo: for getting the car!! When are you going to get it?? Sorry your still feeling down about the :witch: Its crap that the TTC journey so bumpy with highs and lows! :hug: But we have each other to moan and whinge and also to celebrate the happy times too. Its just rubbish that we all seem to be having more downs lately :hug:

Morning Ladies!

Happy Halloween!
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/untitled-1.jpg

Reedy - :wohoo: for getting the car!! When are you going to get it?? Sorry your still feeling down about the :witch: Its crap that the TTC journey so bumpy with highs and lows! :hug: But we have each other to moan and whinge and also to celebrate the happy times too. Its just rubbish that we all seem to be having more downs lately :hug:

thanks Kerry x
I was telling DH the other night (when I got all my hugs from you guys) about how I dont know what I would do without you girls to talk to, just knowing I'm not the only one is such a comfort x
I was laughing at what you had wrote (something along the lines of shit bollocks crap :rofl:) that really cheered me up :rofl:
Think Natalie was the last :bfp: we had wasnt it?? we need some more & I would happily wait another cycle if you, chris & nicky got your :bfp:s oh & Leah too x x x

Hopefully i'll get my new car sometime in November :happydance:

Morning everyone

Reedy - woohoo for your new car :) how exciting!

Kerry - glad you managed to get some BDing in... I havent started this months BDathon yet lol

Leah - hope everything is ok hunni xx

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c32/ina-mar/halloween/halloween.jpg

Happy Halloween Chris!!

reedy - It wouldnt be so bad if you knew a date is was going to happen even if it was another year waiting for me I wouldnt care just as long as I knew it was going to happen. Its the fear of the unknown I suppose.

Nicky - Lovely to see you!! DF is going to be away around OV so seeing if some might stay!! :rofl: Might have been something to do with the 2 bottles of :wine: consummed too :rofl: But DF has said he'll come home!

Something to cheer us up!

https://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k376/dsavoy_388/Funny/Funny-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"