WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Daisy - hope horsey is feeling better soon (is that his name?) x

Naughty Samba's DF, naughty!!! Good girl, for working out with Davina. XXX

Kerry :hugs: :hugs: I completely understand. I have always been and still am extremely fearful of not being able to get pregnant naturally. Don't know why but I've always felt like this and hearing the psychic telling me I won't have my first baby until age 33, 2 years and 2 months away, has me all sorts of upset!! Enough to just make me wanna throw my hands up in the air and say fuck it, let's just adopt. So, I totally feel your frustration Kerry! :hugs: :hugs: I won't say to you it will happen next time, but I WILL say that you WILL be a Mommy someday, just like me. :hugs: :hugs:

Daisy - hope horsey is feeling better soon (is that his name?) x

Thank's hun his name is Blue :hugs:

Awww! I LOVE horses :)

I had to get rid of mine a few years ago as I just didn't have enough time to take care of him properly :cry:

He was a Clydesdale cross named Buster & was like a big teddy bear :) x

He sounds lovely sorry u had to gibe him up :hugs:, mine is a Connemara, he's like a polar bear at the moment, he is that hairy :happydance:

Thanks Chris, It sounds different when it comes from one of us if that makes sense. Its because you all understand the frustration

Nicky - Aww sad you had to give your horsey up :hug:

Morning girls x

Thanks for all the :hug: last night x x x
think I cried all the tears I had last night & feeling pretty crap today but its friday 2moro & I'm going to shop like I've never shopped before x x x x

How is everyone?? x x x

Im fine to tears at bedtime for me too. Looks like Im out already this cycle. DF is going to be away mon-fri next week. If everything is back to normal, OV will be Friday so I'll miss the eggy. :hissy: :cry: :hissy: I really wanted a Leo Baby too :cry:

Morning ladies, sorry for my absence yesterday i had a nightmare day. All good today though other than a load of chores that need doing.

Im fine to tears at bedtime for me too. Looks like Im out already this cycle. DF is going to be away mon-fri next week. If everything is back to normal, OV will be Friday so I'll miss the eggy. :hissy: :cry: :hissy: I really wanted a Leo Baby too :cry:

:hug::hugs::hug:

Its horrible when DH is away especially when its around OV time my DH is the same x x x luckily this month OV should be a few days after he finishes nights x x x

I'll still have my fingers crossed for you Kerry x :hugs: you never know x

Morning Leah x x

Morning Leah!! :wave: It was sooooo quiet yesterday!

Reedy - Ive got my fingers crossed for early or late big O! My PMA is falling my the wayside atm!

Afternoon ladies :hi:

Kerry, so sorry DF will be away next week! If only we could store a cup full of :spermy:'s for such times! :hugs: Maybe you'll get lucky and you'll ovulate a little later.

Hey girls, how's it going? I was working away from the office yesterday and didn't have internet access so couldn't pop on.

Sorry some of you are down about your OH's not being around during peak time. :(

Had a strange(ish) thing happen. My af has come earlier than expected this month which means a 24 daycycle this time, after a 28 day cycle last time. Not the end of the world I know, but I was hoping it would be spot on again! I wonder what the next one will be (final one before ttc).

Other than that, I'm hungry and just about to head off for lunch.

Good news is I have some holiday to use up so I'm taking day off tomorrow. Will use it to do housework etc, ready for my sis's visit and shopping on Saturday :)

Eurgh!!

:witch: caught me I think ladies!!!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Next cycle is out of the question as I will OV on a wednesday and OH works away!!

So upset!!!!!!!!!!

I want to change the W in witch to a B!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->