WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Okay I did work - I sent out a certified letter. I am done for the day. :rofl:

I just renewed the domain names that expire over the weekend, that's me done :rofl: oh no i have to do the banking, then i'm done :rofl:

I'm done, I just crashed a server uploading 106,923KB of images :rofl:

well done me!

Im not done 2 more costings to do. But the Intrastat line is busy so cant get duty rates! :dohh: Looks like I have time to kill!

I have just got to get one issue resolved them im off to the bank, then to my hairdresser to have my fringe trimmed, then to the yard to see the farrier see if he can help Blue anymore, then feeding the horses then, home, yes i'm one lazy cow today :rofl:

Okay, opened up yesterday's mail that I neglected because I was on here all day. :dohh: :rofl:

<--- Samba is getting https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee284/tammy_61/rodent7.gif arsed tonight :drunk: :yipee:

I suppose I should process disability checks now.

I'm off girls, have fun. Happy Halloween. XXX Lola and Samba hope u get it sorted very soon.

<--- Surprisingly Alert considering the Alcohol intake last night :rofl:

Chris - Go and have a snooze in the rest room!!

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 13 seconds. <----- Grrrrr :rofl:

I have to wait an hour and a half before I can have a snooze in the rest room. :hissy: But I've got LOADS of Halloween candy to keep me alert until then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->