WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Im now sitting here bawling my eyes out coz the little baby girl has just been born!! I am an emotional wreck lol x

Chris defo give 'God' an interview, Samba loving the pink outfit my fav colour, Lola u jammy cow i wannt be in my pj's :hissy: Nicky :hugs:

So i'm injured, i'll just pop to my journal and copy and paste what i wrote :cry:

This is copied from my journal.

Ouch ouch ouch so my horse kicked me beleive me the air was blue. I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt me, but he was in pain and kicked out in anger and caught me by mistake, he lookeed sad and was sulking after. I'm in absolute agony i can barely walk, my 6kg dog just jumped up and touch it and i nearly hit the ceiling. Anyway my pumpkin is carved and put out the front, now i'm just waiting for my trick or treaters.

Yeah, I'm still at work. :cry: It's only 2:38 pm here. We're not doing anything tonight, maybe go out to eat after work and then go home and watch a bunch of horror movies on tv. Tomorrow we're going to the Headless Horseman.

Any trick-or-treaters yet?

Daisy - hope you are ok hun :hugs:

Buster once accidentally broke my nose so I know how you feel, was the farrier able to help Blue? xx

Oh no, didn't know u had a horse hun? How did he break ur nose? Not really, he reckons it will have to come thro the conary band :cry: so were gonna keep pulticing it twice a day and cross everything if not he is gonna come back and plug it (not normally recommended) but he says it's so far up were gonna have to force it out thro the coronary band to save hacking away at his foot anymore.

I havent got him now (mentioned on here yesterday that I had to get rid of him coz didn't have enough time to care for him properly)

He threw his head back when I was leading him & caught me in the face... there was blood everywhere!! & I almost passed out lol
he didnt mean to hurt me tho bless him, he was a gentle giant x

:blush: sorry i didn't read the he once bit i thought u said he did as in recently, stoopid me i remember now, sorry.

Lol no problem :) its hard to keep up with everyone on here isnt it? x

I'm back, my new desk drawer cabinet arrived so have been busy re-organizing.

I'm deciding whether or not I want to put tips back on. They've been off now for about 5 weeks. :muaha:

All back from the party was really tired and not in the mood heres my pics.

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e328/sambatiki/picture111.jpg <-- My Neck

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e328/sambatiki/picture112.jpg <-- Me!!

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e328/sambatiki/picture113.jpg <-- My wrists

It was ok but you know when you get somewhere and your energy seems to disappear.... well that was me tonight!! The pub was overly busy!

I hear ya,that's happened to be a few times too. At least you went out though. It's only 9:30 pm here and I'm seriously thinking about going to bed!! :rofl:

just showered and ready for bed. Drying my hair as we speak, DF is in bed sound asleep bless him!! Are you excited about the headless horseman tomorrow??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->