WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

So was going thro my phone and saw some pics to post.

Samba the jammie dodger pic i took the other night when u were in bed eating hob nobs and i was eating jammie dodgers, but my phone died so never got to post it :rofl:

And the pumpkin took me nearly 2 hours to carve for halloween.

Hope u like my pics.

XXX

Omg, that pumpkin is amazing, Daisy!
I couldn't manage that in two days, nevermind hours!

LOL @ the jammie dodger.. I'm jealous that you have Sky+ :cry:
xx

:rofl: i cant beleive u noticed the sky+ in the pic, are u a gemini?

Very well done on the no-POAS Samba – I’m very impressed :D

Hello everyone else, hope you are all doing good today, especially seeing it’s Friday.

Hey girls...at 10.30am today I went to a meeting at our local hospital. I have a project up there and it happens to be in the Midwifery/Labour/NeoNatal building!! So I was doing my best to get a good old look and check it out. They refurbished one floor last year and are doing the top floor this year/next year. So hopefully it’ll all be ready for when I book in! It was nice a quiet actually when I went. I saw one of the ‘private’ rooms which you pay for on the ward which has a nice walk in shower and window view – thought I’d bag myself one of those.

So it was quiet an interesting morning really….

Poshie - You should try and blag it for free!!!

Well girls defo defo not POAS over the weekend as CP is now High and Open :cry: So its very unlikely that I'll be getting my :bfp: this cycle!! But Im going to have a BRILLANT time at the xmas party!!

daisy - Opppps sorry yes and the :sex: :rofl:!! Although its not quite as fun now we're trying as it used to be!! :rofl: :blush:

That's not a bad idea Samba - I'll work on that - I've got plenty of time after all!

Nice pics btw Daisy! Amazing pumpkin :D

Daisy - Yes, I am very naughty :rofl:
No, I'm a pisces actually! :happydance:
Applying for my provisional driving license on the 14 of December :wohoo:

Kerry - I agree with Daisy! :rofl:

Poshie - You should claim the best room as your own!
xx

Hiya!

You've all been having fun I see!

Daisy loving the piccies! now I want a jammie dodger and I am sooo full! :blush:

Kerry, stop poking around up there! Ask was lovely but I had no cake! I'm on the hunt for sweet stuff now!

daisy - Sorry just seen your pics!! Youre soo talented!! and loving the jammie dodger pic!!

Lola - Sorry :blush: But atleast I wont get my hopes up!! :rofl: Maybe I should get DF to do some poking around UP there instead :blush: :rofl:

My cervix doesnt feel lumpy any more just uber high, weird. Just having my lunch jacket and tuna :happydance: Lola lamb wants something sweet done let little lamb down.

How does everyone eat eat jammie dodgers....

I eat the top part.... then nibble around the edge of the jam then eat the jam :rofl:

How does everyone eat eat jammie dodgers....

I eat the top part.... then nibble around the edge of the jam then eat the jam :rofl:

I think u can tell by my pic that i eat mine in the quickest way i can get it in my gob :rofl: Samba don't tell tales on me..................

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->