WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

I've only seen it in the Xmas Tree Shoppe - the other stores don't seem to carry them.
I'll have to mail you ladies some mint M&M's! :D

Mint m&m's ???? Are they chocolate and peanut???

Daisy - I think you should wait until the customers go close up and ravish him there in the office!!!

Im off home now girls :) but i'll be back on a bit later if anyone will still be around x

I've been a really good girl!!!!

Priced up 3 different ranges for some customers :wohoo: Im now ahead of schedule!! I can check my bits off the critical path....... my boss will be sooooo proud!! :rofl:

He's off atm having a camera up his willy.

Bye Nicky :wave: I'll still be here, it's only 11:30 am here. So, I'll be here for another 5 hours. :hissy:

Camera up his willy? :rofl: Poor guy - hey we get violated every year ourselves so don't feel too bad for him. :rofl:

My Dr. is on mat leave right now, so I am missing my annual violation. One of my (male) co-workers told me I should go to a walk-in cause "one should get a physical every year." I told him to F--- off! He didn't understand why I was so against going to a physical at a walk-in. I shot him a look, and he thought for a moment and said "oh yeah, that's why." what a jackass!!

Elfster.com did the draw for the family SS we are doing. I am soooo happy, I got my BIL. I was so scared I was going to get my SIL. She makes shopping boring every single year. Her list so far includes a square caserole dish, runners, and workout clothes. I understand that getting stuff you need for Christmas is good, but for it to be all you ask for?! Lame!!

My BIL is so easy to shop for!!

Im not sure why he's having a camera put up there, but we've been laughing about it all day!!! The mood in the office has been FAB today really enjoyed being here.....
One of my collegues has had me in stitches...... talking to a customer about sub woofers or Sub Woofters as she called them :rofl: :rofl:

We've sent my boss a get better card!! Lots of lovely messages in it :rofl:

Daisy - Arent you supposed to be violating your dear husband on the office desk now??

Right girlies it's friday home time for me which = play time :wohoo: Gonna go home ravish my dh get :drunk: and come on here :happydance:

No Samba all the engineers have come back, so i'll have to wait till he get's in, he says he will come striaght upstairs :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->