WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Very exciting Kerry! :yipee:

Nat, how great you get 3 Xmases! :yipee:

Yup!!!

Righto I'd best go cook dinner, I am around tomorrow but If I don't see any of you have a lovely Xmas you all deserve it!! xx

Bye Nat :wave: Have a lovely Christmas!! :hugs:

Still 2 hours left of work. :cry: I want to get out of here sooooooooooo bad!! I haven't done ANY work today AT ALL!!

I am happy to finally only have one Christmas. Every year we have a jam crammed schedule. We are just hosting dinner at our place tomorrow, then we are doing nothing til Monday :yipee:

:yipee: That's great Lea! After tomorrow, I'm off until Monday as well! :D

Morning Ladies... it's xmas eve!!!

So far this morning I have done breakfast, marinaded lunch, made some home made bread... now got xmas day pudding to do!!!

Yeah but now I'm sat on my arse watching tv! I've 3/4 done the xmas day pudding, its cooling in the oven now!!!

Looks like you have been a busy bee today!! Where's sam?? I hope he's been helping!

I'm off girls, hope u all have a super super xmas and a happy new year (i sung that) :hugs:

T minus 9 hours until PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee:
T minus 28 hours until MORE PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!
:yipee:

Ola!!

Only a few hours of work, then home to my wonderful family!! That's a PMA if ever I heard one.
My SIL is going to drive me to drink. I will not let her annoy me during my Christmas dinner though. repeating "I will not let her get to me...I will not let her get to me....I will not let her get to me..." Ah, who am I fooling. I just want her to go away :rofl:

The dress that I ordered for my BIL's wedding is in. They are open today, so I am going to pick it up after I am done here. :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->