WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

mmm, trying to think of what to do next. I've done the wedding album, tidied the house yesterday, had a sleep today!!

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!!

Last night was an adventure. When I got home, I noticed a parcel from our dear Chris. Thank you btw, I was so excited to go through my new make-up toys :) I didn't realize it came with all that stuff. It was like Christmas came early!! Anyway, that actually comes later in my story though.
I got home and Nick didn't let me even so much as take off a mit before shoving me out the door to go food shopping. We do that, and we played elves and dropped off a bottle of Christmas cheer to a friend of the family that had given us a deep freezer earlier in the year. When we finally got home at about 7:30, I went to the washroom, and I noticed that my little bladder buddies (st00pid infection) were back. I knew it was beginning stages, but it was better to get antibiotics now then suffering on Christmas day when there was nothing I could do about it.
I was opening my parcel and telling Nick that I was concerned, Here was the convo:

Me: I think I have another bladder infection, I am concerned
Nick: Yeah, me too. Want to go to the Doc?
Me: yeah, prolly should...oh here is my free gift
Nick: you amaze me!
Me: what?!
Nick: First you are saying you are concerned, and in the same breath you say, ooooo Free stuff!!
Me: *laughing* Let's go to the Dr's office now

2 1/2 hours later, and too late to go to the pharmacy to fill my rx, we head home tired and cranky.
The doctor said that he didn't notice much of anything in my urine sample, he is sending it for cultures I think he said, then he saw my chart and said "well, it doesn't matter what the test says, you are feeling crappy, you obviously know when this is coming on" :rofl: I guess I go there lots for this kinda thing or something :rofl:

Im finishing in a moment but will be back later on tonight!

Nat - If I dont speak to you before! Have a WONDERFUL christmas. Im sure I'll see you before NY!! :hug: Hope that santa brings you everything you want!

Hi Lea :hi: I am so glad your make-up came! :yipee: :yipee: Sorry about the bladder infection though. :hugs:

I hope you enjoy it all!! (not the bladder infection) :rofl:

Bye Samba, speak to you tonight. :wave:

Hi Lea :hi: I am so glad your make-up came! :yipee: :yipee: Sorry about the bladder infection though. :hugs:

I hope you enjoy it all!! (not the bladder infection) :rofl:

Bye Samba, speak to you tonight. :wave:

:rofl: are you kidding me?! a bladder infection is like a party in my insides and everyone is invited. :rofl:

Just got my wedding albums. :happydance: Now everyone can stop hounding me. :rofl:

Better late than never. :rofl:

So Lea are you wearing your new make-up today?

Better late than never. :rofl:

So Lea are you wearing your new make-up today?

:blush: no. I had a hard time getting my arse out of bed this morning. I didn't even do my hair :rofl:

edit - I also need to learn to put it on properly :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:
Ah, just play around with it, I'm sure you'll look beautiful no matter what you do.

or I will look like a three yr old that got into her mommy's make-up :rofl:

Gosh, I can't concentrate today and tomorrow is going to be even worse! Really mean to make people work 2 days before Xmas!
I'm actually have 2 Xmas's. Tomorrow we're exchanging gifts with SIL, BIL, DH's Aunt, Uncle, cousins and some friends....then Xmas on Thursday with my family! :headspin:

So, I can't concentrate!!!! :dohh:

lol chris you like a kid in a sweet shop!!! We get Xmas three times... tomorrow, xmas day and boxing day!!!

same as me! 3 christmas's for me too! :yipee:

My friends waters broke last night, but she isnt progressing. Its looking like theyre going to induce her tonight!!! :yipee:

oooh kerry how exciting!!!! She could have an xmas day baby!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->