WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

It sucks I have to work on Friday though. Rubbish!!

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.
^ So's that :rofl: :rofl:

I have to work on Friday too. I wasn't smart enough to take it off. New year, new holidays :dohh:

HAPPY NEW YEAR GIRLS !!!!

Here's hoping that 2009 brings you all lovely :bfp:

Lots of love

Tracy xxx

Thanks Tracy! :friends:

Happy New Year ladies!!!

May 2009 bring all of us :bfp:'s!!

:hug:

happy new year to all of my friends in BAW......here's hoping that 2009 is going to be a good one!

ps....i have to work tomorrow too....!

luv & hugs
:hugs:

aw thank god its not just me working tomorrow!! Not looking forward to it :( All I seemed to have done over xmas/new year is work whilst all of my family are sitting round spending time together and as silly as it sounds, it makes me feel really left out!!

Oh well the money i earn will make me feel better at least!

xxx

At least tomorrow's Friday and then we're off for 2 days. :D

Wow just had a mega BAW catch up of about 49 pages my head hurts now :dohh:

HAPPY NEW YEAR GIRLS X

We're back home & in our own bed (I've missed my bed) x
What did everyone get up to last night?
we stayed in with family & friends & played games until 3.30am :blush: DH has been fast asleep for about an hour but i missed you girls so much i had to catch up I was having withdrawal symptoms :rofl:

Lea - Thank you so much for my SS I love the Canadian moose teddy its so cute I'll be saving it for our first born & tell them the story of how i got it :hugs:
Havent tried the maple sugar yet I'm all sweetied out from the past week but will tuck in to them soon x thanks again hun x x x

Tracy - glad you got your gift ok & glad you liked it x

Chris - Hope your doing ok hun sorry about the :bfn: 2009 will be a better year for us all x

Kerry - I havent been on my wii fit yet but will probably have a go 2moro x I also got Mario Kart for my DS its sooo cool I've already opened i've already opened up all the levels :rofl:

Nicky - Hope you well sweets & you had a good xmas & New Year x

Nat - Cute bump hun x Cant believe you nearly 23 weeks already the time has flown x so cool that Sam got to feel her move x

Poshie - So glad your got your holiday of a lifetime booked it looks amazing I hope you have a wonderful time x

Buffy - hi buffy hope your well & you had a fab xmas & new year x

Hope i havent forgotten anyone I'm really sorry if I have x x x

So what did everyone get for xmas??? x

:hi: Reedy... nice to see you back on here. Thanks, I think the bump has grown again?!!

Who is at work today?? I was going to take Sam away for his birthday to Bruges via eurostar so I didn't have to fly but now the prices have gone up £100! and I can't afford it. :cry:

So I'm a bit disappointed!

Morning girls :) I'm not at work today, but I go back Monday. 2 weeks seemed like ages back then, but now it seems like it's gone really quickly.

Hey, welcome back Reedy! Yes I am pretty chuffed about the holiday - well I can't wait and it's only 4 weeks away :D Glad you had a good Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.

So Nat, the prices have gone up just generally or because of the time of year? That's a shame you have missed out on that :(

I sincerely hope that 2009 brings early :bfp: s for all of us :hugs:

Thats sucks about the prices Nat, is there no where else you could go??? x

Poshie - I know what you mean about the holidays going quick, I go back to work on monday & DH is back at work sunday night :cry: the time has flown by x How long till our next bank holiday? :rofl:

Not done much today went shopping this morning bcus all we had in the fridge was chocolates & some butter :rofl: not a great way to start the New Year :rofl: its now filled with fruit, veg & skimmed milk ready for the strt of my new healthy eating regime x

Just watching Mighty Ducks

:hi:everyone, I am not back until Monday and am making the most of the time I have left before the madness begins !!!!

I think I will leave it until bubs arrives and we can go next year... I am now organising a surprise for him and getting his friends down... we'll see how that goes.

We went shopping on New Years Eve, it looked like Sainsburys was going to be shut for three weeks, the shevles where bare!!! And silly women standing in the way and abandoning their trollies, I had to bite my tongue from loosing my temper!!

I'm watching mighty ducks too... Then must get back to DIY in the bathroom!!!

I don't want to go back to work on Monday, no more BnB :cry:

I am watching mighty ducks too / ironing / on here !!! I dont want to go back to work either:cry:

<~~not watching Mighty Ducks and is at work. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"