WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

aww chris... its ok we;ll keep you company!!!!

Whats black and white, and can be hard?

Mornin'

Stupid Calgary weather. Yesterday was nice, well nice for Calgary in the winter. Today is -37 with the wind. Then, of course, tomorrow is relatively nice again. No wonder people are always sick here. The weather changes are enough to drive people to illness. I snipped at a guy on the train today for no reason, other than just being pissed about the weather. I felt so bad after! :(

Morning Lea :hi:

-37 :shock: :cold::cold: It was 9 degrees here yesterday and I was complaining. :rofl:

I have survived it before. I think I'll manage now. Much crankies though :rofl: I want to move to Australia!!

Happy new year BAW girlies :wave:

Nat - is it a crossword??? x

Lea, I'm a little cranky today but no where near as cranky as I was on Wednesday! Goodness that was TERRIBLE!!!!!

PMS is a bitch. I am in my TW:witch:W now. Bring on the moody :rofl:

Better to be prepared than to be like "where'd that come from?!" :rofl:

Erm......... helloooooooooo! nobody has acknowledged me :(

Hi Nicky how was xmas & New Year??? did you getlots of nice pressies? x

Hi Lea - cant believe its -37 there I'm complaining & think its only about 9 here :rofl:

Checky Checky. I got a ticker. It was kinda depressing to start it up, but clearly I have to! WOW. I can't believe how BAD I am!!

maybe this cold weather will force my body to burn some of that off :rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->