WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

You know BnB is organising a Secret Santa for the whole forum. Why make a seperate thread?
https://www.babyandbump.com/christmas-forum/56683-babyandbump-secret-santa-2008-a.html

God I am so bored today why is it not home time yet? I met DH at the pub for lunch as he is off today for his birthday and I didn't want to come back!!

Admin will post in here in a few moments.

:hugs:

Tracy, I don't blame you! I wouldn't have been able to come back either!

You know BnB is organising a Secret Santa for the whole forum. Why make a seperate thread?
https://www.babyandbump.com/christmas-forum/56683-babyandbump-secret-santa-2008-a.html

As Stircrazy mentioned we will be having a secret santa ...in fact I'm finalising it any day.

I'm not comfortable with one member collecting a handful of postal addresses therefore Secret Santa will be ran by admin (myself) also it gives everyone a chance to mix in with the other girls - it's fun and won't be divided apart from mahybe countries.

Wobbles

- Sorry I was meant to PM the person who started the Secret Santa thread but with being in work hours & family life it had slipped my mind this afternoon.

x

Aargh am I losing my mind where have all the posts gone?

I keep trying to log in and it throws me out too?

I can't cope without bnb what is going on?:hissy:

Noticed that a new October BAW thread hadn't been made so updated and split Septembers and Octobers threads.

Have no idea why you would get logged out though :s

Oh I see why now- we are not allowed to have a seperate baw secret santa - I think Lea was just trying to do something nice though, not trying to muscle in on BnB's idea or tread on anyones toes, I like the idea of it being a smaller group of people I talk to every day doing it rather than a load of people we don't know but if it is not allowed then I accept that - sorry admin x

I echo Tracy. And yes, sorry admins.

So, anyone got any plans this weekend?? It's actually supposed to be beautiful here for a change!! :happydance:

well, only half an hour to go for me :happydance: have all DH's family round at six so gotta get a move on and prep dinner as soon as I get home - well most of it is done, just to re-heat - Lasagne, Hoi sin chicken and a veg curry (giving them a choice of cuisines :rofl:) I am not hungry at all after my chicken wrap, chips and onion rings at lunch!!

Oh I see why now- we are not allowed to have a seperate baw secret santa - I think Lea was just trying to do something nice though, not trying to muscle in on BnB's idea or tread on anyones toes, I like the idea of it being a smaller group of people I talk to every day doing it rather than a load of people we don't know but if it is not allowed then I accept that - sorry admin x

:headspin: But that is exactly the point of Secret Santa!!!! Its to unite BnB!!! Give everyone a chance to Get to know each other.... Make New friends and allow everyone to participate as a group :)

I am planning on a few :wine: then later :sex:and then probably :sick: tomorrow :rofl:

dont know what im doing yet, trying to resist poas for as long as possible :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->