WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Hello treacles,

Sorry Ive been AWOL today, got a really big project on at the moment. TBH Im pulling my hair out!!!

Tracy - Ive got everything crossed for you sweetie. Hoping all goes well on the 11th.

Reedy - Hope that business picks up for your work. F-ing credit crunch has alot to answer for!!

Lea - Re:- the Pull and pray! I would say the 'In and Come' method is the best form of contraception!!! Ive been doing it for 5 cycles and I havent had a :bfp: yet!! :rofl:

:rofl: My cycles are getting shorter again, I'm thinking there could be a night I could tell him honestly that it's safe when it's actually not.

Getting more insight into his twisted mind now though. I get it in bits and pieces. I will figure out the problem very soon I think. I can feel it.

Yeah my DVD came and it has a cd with it with music on too! Not had chance to have a go yet though as it is OH's BD tomorrow and I have been busy preparing food for his family coming round! will have a look this weekend though and get some practice in!

I can't stand it anymore. I worked there for 2 weeks :rofl: and I haven't been able to eat it since. There's nothing wrong with it, but I swear I smelled of it for weeks after I left. :rofl:

Hey girls!

Well, just checked and I'm ovualting today!!!:happydance:
Creamy white cervical mucus. Egg white!!

Only problem!!! Won't see OH until tomorrow afternoon :cry::cry::cry:

Will I still have a chance to concieve?
I really hope so!!

Here’s an update on my married friend kissing my cousin.
I had a panic moment last night. A couple of my friends from out of town were in town cause she is getting some tests done, so we went out for dinner with them. On our way out my friend’s wife and her friend were walking up, so Nick and I went back in to have a drink with them.

She was running through gossip from the past couple of weeks, and she starting talking about the firepit night. My heart rate increased. As she always does, she was doing the bit-by-bit gossip build up, and I kept thinking every time she said "and then" that she was going to tell me that she knew what happened. She was just telling me that her husband STILL hasn't stopped talking about how awesome my cousin is. "she likes foos ball" "she likes racing" "she likes air hockey" "She is so awesome” onandonandonandon. :hissy: :grr:

Hey girls!

Well, just checked and I'm ovualting today!!!:happydance:
Creamy white cervical mucus. Egg white!!

Only problem!!! Won't see OH until tomorrow afternoon :cry::cry::cry:

Will I still have a chance to concieve?
I really hope so!!

Hi baby - you should be fine! Good Luck!

Here’s an update on my married friend kissing my cousin.
I had a panic moment last night. A couple of my friends from out of town were in town cause she is getting some tests done, so we went out for dinner with them. On our way out my friend’s wife and her friend were walking up, so Nick and I went back in to have a drink with them.

She was running through gossip from the past couple of weeks, and she starting talking about the firepit night. My heart rate increased. As she always does, she was doing the bit-by-bit gossip build up, and I kept thinking every time she said "and then" that she was going to tell me that she knew what happened. She was just telling me that her husband STILL hasn't stopped talking about how awesome my cousin is. "she likes foos ball" "she likes racing" "she likes air hockey" "She is so awesome” onandonandonandon. :hissy: :grr:

OMG! What does she think about all his talking about her?

Oh yeah, he also told my cousin to call him.

I think she thinks it's a silly crush that will pass over. She isn't thinking anything of it.

I think he was testing the water to see what my cousin would do if he made a move.

Oh yeah, he also told my cousin to call him.

I think she thinks it's a silly crush that will pass over. She isn't thinking anything of it.

I think he was testing the water to see what my cousin would do if he made a move.

Ah....okay.

God, I am so BORED today!!! :hissy: I've been eating popcorn and giving myself a manicure. :rofl: One of my nails broke and it is sooooooooooo short and ugly! :hissy: The rest are very short, but decent enough looking. I couldn't stand the acrylics anymore - I like them for like a week and then they piss me off. So, I think I'm leaving them off for good now. Maybe I'll go get the fake nails in the drug store and use those. God how horrible! :dohh: :rofl:

I am the same way. I can only tolerate them for a week or two then I take them all off. Hardly worth the cost.

Nope, that's why I figured I'd get the Sally Hansen or whatever glue on nails whenever I want a little 'fashion'. I used to be able to tolerate them for YEARS and oculdn't stand it when they were off - not anymore.

I can't BELIEVE how boring my job is! I don't want to say anything to my boss because this position was just created 3 years ago (before that it didn't exist) and I really feel it's a Part Time position as there certainly isn't near enough work for 37.5 hours a week soooooooo I don't want them to take the FT away at least not until after I have a little bean when DH and I were talking about me going PT because of the high cost of child care.

We both have to keep full time jobs in order to afford to live here in Calgary. This city is so nutty expensive to live in.

It's so expensive everywhere. If one of our parental units can watch bean then we'll be okay, but if not, it'll be $2,000 a month for child care, which is just about what I make a month, so that would really defeat the purpose. Not that I would mind working PT :rofl: I am sooooooo not a career oriented person. You can tell by the amount of time I spend on BnB! :rofl: :rofl:

I am hoping that his parents can watch bean a couple days a week. That would greatly reduce the cost. I get paid way more than I would be putting out on child care, so I couldn't leave. :cry: I would really love to though.

Nope, that's why I figured I'd get the Sally Hansen or whatever glue on nails whenever I want a little 'fashion'. I used to be able to tolerate them for YEARS and oculdn't stand it when they were off - not anymore.

I can't BELIEVE how boring my job is! I don't want to say anything to my boss because this position was just created 3 years ago (before that it didn't exist) and I really feel it's a Part Time position as there certainly isn't near enough work for 37.5 hours a week soooooooo I don't want them to take the FT away at least not until after I have a little bean when DH and I were talking about me going PT because of the high cost of child care.

Morning ladies

YEAY ITS FRIDAY:happydance:

You know Chris, that was the problem with my job before and the receptionist who worked here, we both had so little to do that we should have been part time really! anyway now I am doing both jobs I have plenty to keep me occupied so that is good! I don't know how we will manage if/when I get pregnant cos the cost of childcare is astronomical here and my mum wouldn't want to help out and Andy's mum is not very well!

Morning ladies x

My job is the same Chris
somedays like today all i have to do is answer the phone & file away some discs but then other days it can be manic
It nice when it is quiet but the days go so slow x

Morning reedy :wave:

Gosh it is Sooooo quiet on here this week! I wish it would liven up - I can't believe you are all so busy - not fair! I am going to get a petition together and write to all your employers :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->