WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww.. :rofl: Feel better hun. :hugs: 4.5 more hours to go for me! :doh: At least the day is going pretty quickly.

I wish my day was going quickly. I just want to go home. I have a sick feeling in my stomach because of all the crap that is happening around here. I am feeling so isolated and alone.

Tracy _ TELL ME ABOUT IT!!! :hissy:

I am once again in a shitty mood :grr: Defo think Im PMT! :rofl:

Back from lunch - took a nap. :sleep:

I want crunchy cheese doodles now. :rofl:

heya girlies, seems like you all had productive days!!! i read most my book ate crisps and took about 60 calls today and did 6 upgrades, spoke to my dad who is doing okay, and af still aint turned up....

whats everyones weekend plans?

No plans this weekend. Just sitting on the couch and relaxing!

Cheetos.... are they like wotsits?

I got 3rd ante natal class tomorrow, painting. Watching DH do a half marathon and more painting!! Oh might do some marking as well...

Yeah but i get covered in it!!! We are doing last coat of paint on top, then the border can go around the middle and then the gloss work needs to be done... furniture should be build next weekend, then I might be able to get in the study!!!! Too much baby stuff in there.

yeah, I hate painting...I really suck at it too. :rofl:

Morning Ladies!!!

Buffycat - Thats for popping by my journo over the last few days xxxxxxxx Hows you??? Where are you in your cycle?? Is the arthritis feeling any better now the weather is getting nicer xxxxx

Chris - I Luuuuurrrrve Cheetos!!!

hey Kerry! :wave:

arthritis still in a bad way....but am feeling a lot more positive at the moment.....:D

it was my birthday on saturday.....and it was the best day ever.....:D

Morning ladies :wave:

im a bit of a stranger round these parts lately arent I? :rofl:

Buffy - happy belated birthday hun :cake: im glad you had a nice day :hugs: what did you do? xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back