WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww you guys sound so sweet. I haven't been able to join in on the conversation yet but I wanna be part of the group hug! Haha. I met some girls on another forum when I was pregnant with my first. We all have a small forum of our own now and we're all very close. Many of them I've met in person now. I even went all the way to England to one of their weddings. And another friend in England has visited me twice now and we're very close friends. We talk almost everyday on skype.

It would be fun to meet more great people since we're going to be trying for our second soon. Seems pregnancy brings women together!

:hi: Kimberly - I think pure strangeness is what keeps this group together. :rofl:

Welcome home Nat!! Take care and get some rest if you can. can't wait for the piccies. Congrats again girlie.

Hey Ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA, had to go to A&E with one of the lads from work!! Was there for 3.5hrs!!! Luckily he's fine.... just a cut finger.... a few stitches and he's ok!!

Nat - :yipee: Glad you home hun!! I look forward to your update!! Big :kiss: for you all from me!! xxxx

Lea - Love your new house!!! Its SEXY!! xxxx

Buffy - Im sorry the lack of symptoms are making you worry :hug: Im sure all is well but I understand your concerns. When is your scan?

Kim - Hey hun! :wave:

heyaagirlies,

welcome in kim,

NAT - MASSIVE MASSIVE CONGRATS SWEETIE XXXXXX

samba - hey hunni

leaArr hoow u doing babe

i was worryng bout dissapearing symptoms buffy but they found me again yesterday, feel rotten again now, they;ll comi cant we for you too in a few days babe xxxx

reedy, hope u n baby reedy aare doing okay, yay forr 2nd tri!!!

im about 10 weeks now and MS has found me again... oh fun lol but its re-assuring too, i soo want the next 2 weeks to fly over, cant wait for my scan on the 7th to see mini mook for the 1st time!!!

I have fabulous news ladies! I have just been offered a position under the condition that I go back to school to get my Chartered Insurance Professional designation. I called Nick to confirm that we had the money for the classes, and he said " Do it, you have to spend money to make money" :rofl:

I am so freaking excited right now!! YAY for me!!

Position = PROMOTION of course. oops lol

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.

Someone want to start a fresh thread & Ill do the unstick and stick? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back