WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello...

ms has gone over the last few days....paranoia now multiplied!

just mega tired at the moment......

had appointment with gp this morning......hospital wanted me to get iron tablets as my level was 12.7.....he refused to give me a prescription as it is over 12....i give up!

seeing midwife on Monday though....

Hi ladies :wave:

sorry your doc wouldnt give you the tablets Buffy :hugs: xx

Try not to stress Buffy (easier said than done I know!) :hugs:

Hiya Nicky :wave:

Reedy - Congrats on your scan. Isn't it lovely to see that little heart beating and see your LO dancing around. It's very emotional and exciting. :happydance: I'm sorry I didn't say anything sooner. Seeing your scan made me very emotional :headspin:

Nat - Congratulations on being the first BAW mommy!! I can't even imagine how you are feeling today. Probably a fine mix of tired and in love. :hugs: Can't wait to see piccies of your Isobel!

Buffy - Last but certainly not least. I haven't heard much from Chris. She is as well as can be expected under the circumstances. I am sending her much love and happy thoughts. Seems she needs them.

Reedy - Congrats on your scan. Isn't it lovely to see that little heart beating and see your LO dancing around. It's very emotional and exciting. :happydance: I'm sorry I didn't say anything sooner. Seeing your scan made me very emotional :headspin:

Hiya Lea I'm so sorry I made you upset :hugs: I should have posted somewhere else I'm really sorry x I'll be starting my journal tonight so I wont be posting everything in here that way you can choose whether or not to look x I really am sorry again you know I would never upset you intentionally my lovely canadian friend :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hiya Lea I'm so sorry I made you upset :hugs: I should have posted somewhere else I'm really sorry x I'll be starting my journal tonight so I wont be posting everything in here that way you can choose whether or not to look x I really am sorry again you know I would never upset you intentionally my lovely canadian friend :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know it wasn't intentional. I am honestly excited for you. I can't wait til it's me again. I'm trying, it just takes time. "God planned it, I understand it" Feel free to share your happiness where ever you want.

I forgot to mention in my last post that I have moved houses. Come join me for a housewarming.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/124841-leaarr-fresh-journal-fresh-start.html

I just had a rather sappy realization this morning. I think it's fantastic to have a group of friends that share all our laughter and sorrows as though we are a family. I have to confess that you lot are usually the "second" to know almost everything going on in my life, after Nick of course. Sometimes you guys know stuff before Nick does :rofl: I can't run away anymore. You are the best support system I have through all of this. :happydance:

I know just how you feel hun cos I feel exactly the same :hugs: I never thought it was possible to care about people you have never met in person but I do care, about all of you - oh man I wanna :cry: now!

Lea - thank you huni & take all the time you need we're all here for you x I'll pop over to the housewarming now x

I agree with both of you x you girls are amazing x I dont know what I would have done without you girls over the months x
I am truly happy for you girls when you have good news & feel your pain when its bad x
I think more of you than some of my 'real' friends x

Love you girls x x x x :hugs:

i sense a group hug is needed...

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

it is odd though.......i have good friends, but they're not the sort of friends that i can tell about what is going on.....i guess some of my friendships are one-sided in as much as they take and take, but give nothing....

all of you though....none of you judge, you only care, and offer words of wisdom and encouragement.....when one of us is happy, andother might be sad....but we all know where the balance is.....

wish i could meet with you all....i've met Chris....who is so beautiful......and i really feel for her as i know she is struggling at the moment.....

an hour till hometime for me :hissy: I hope it goes quick x

spam indeed - too bloody right! i still want that addict status!

:rofl:

Afternoon ladies...

We are home, I am shattered and a little sore.. I will update you all tomorrow with some photos.

Thank you to Samba and Reedy for doing the updates xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe