WTT June 2015

MommyPrice

Reaction score
Hi!! Just wondering if there is anyone out there that's waiting till June? I'm hoping to conceive baby #3 on clomid (due to PCOS).. I have two boys currently, and would LOVE to have a little girl :happydance: Of course, being a mom of three boys would be pretty cool as well, haha.

I'm just hoping to find someone to talk with during these next few months, and hopefully become bump buddies with :thumbup: If there is already a group for those who are waiting for June specifically, then I apologize for posting in the wrong area - I'm sorta new to this, haha.

Thanks <3

Is mid-May close enough? I'm hoping to find some ladies that I can navigate the next pregnancy with when the time comes!

I'm also hoping for a girl! :cloud9:

Are you doing anything to get ready in advance?

Hi!! :hi: Close enough for me!

Well - we're getting ready to move in early-April, but in preparation for June I'm researching everything I can on how to do a pink gender sway. I'm not saying that there is truth in all the information that I'm finding, but this will likely be our last baby (unless I can scam my husband into letting me have one more!), so I want to try anything to have a little girl. Again, if I have a boy, I'll still be happy to be expanding the family again.

I was waiting till May to try, but in order to further my chances to conceive a girl I'm postponing till June. I'm seriously willing to try anything to find this little princess!

I understand! Having a girl was what I dreamed of, so if DD had been a boy I'd probably be researching everything as well! :haha: I have read that you're more likely to have a girl if you skip breakfast or you're in a calorie deficiency. Something to do with girl swimmers being stronger, and boys not always making it in that type of condition. The breakfast thing was true for me!

Good luck with the move! We're going to have to move either during the pregnancy or after the birth, and I'm already dreading packing everything up again just to unpack it less than a mile away. :dohh:

Yep - exactly what I've heard of as well. But I'm going overboard, haha. I have downloaded a menu that I can eat from, and researched everything from metaphysical, science, and even old wive's tales. Here is an example of what I've got written down in my notes (it doesn't look nice - but you'll get the point! I've got to re-organize all my data):

Get Pregnant in New Moon Phase
Get Pregnant when Chinese Lunar Calendar deems it to be a "girl"
Do 2 gender swaying "spells"
Carry a sachet of certain items in my bra
¼-&#8539; tsp cinnamon stirred in something

Turn off anything electric
Nothing Gold, only silver
Rose Quartz bracelets and necklace
Negative ion sports watch
Burning Lavender Oil

2-3 days before ovulation
pregnant while you&#8217;re sick
head facing south
wooden spoon under bed
dress under bed
pink ribbon under pillow
pray

cranberry pills
calcium pills

Low Salt
No Caffeine

Sodium - 700-1000mg
Potassium - 2500-3500mg
Calcium 1200-1800mg
Magnesium 200-300mg

Eat Whenever You Want
Yogurt - Greek or Organic (NO POTASSIUM, LOW SODIUM)
Milk - LOW POTASSIUM, LOW SODIUM
Strawberries and Raspberries - FROZEN, UNSWEETENED
Sugar Free Gum (NO TRUVIA OR STEVIA IN IT)

Eat As Much As You Want (but stay within mineral range)
Low Sodium Mayonnaise
Cucumbers
Green Beans
Leeks
Fish (poached in 500 ml of water to reduce sodium)
Pasta (look for calcium fortified pasta)
Low Salt Bread
Cottage Cheese (low sodium)
Eggs (egg beaters are best)
Propel Fitness Water with calcium
Parm Cheese (3 tbs max a day)

Eat Once a Day
Cranberries (dried or raw (NOT craisens)
White Rice
Corn Cereal or Puffed Rice
Lamb - Loin or Chop
Chicken Breast
Up to 130g of meat per day, no red meat = testosterone

Drinks
Milk
Pure Cranberry
Diet Cool-Aid
Aquafina or Dasania ONLY
Aspartame (Crystal Lite) 66-100 oz Daily

PH MUST be 4-4.5 before sex, douche as needed every 30 minutes up to 4 hours. Insert 1-3ml lime tampon and leave for 4 hours.

New Moon

Spring or Summer Conceive

No Female Orgasm
Missionary Position
Shallow Penetration
Hot bath before sex
Wears Briefs
Abstinence over 7 days, then under 48 hours

1200mg Calcium Citrate AF to O NOT CALCIUM CARBONATE
Magnesium 300 AF to O
Folic Acid 450 mcg AF to AF
Acidlophis 2 a day Af to O
B6 100 mg AF to BFP, then the next week 80, then 60, 40, 20, 10, then stop.
Cranberry 1500-10000mg fresh fruit equivalent, so 10,000 ml equivalent to fresh fruit. AF to O
Lydia Pinkham AF to O ??
Vitamin C 500 mg AF to O
Sudafed (not pe) Pseudoephredrine a few hours before sex ??

HUSBAND TAKES
Licorice Root 450mg 3x daily AF to O
Calcium Citrate 1200mg daily AF to O
Magnesium 300 AF to O
Acidilophis 2 a day AF to O
Cranberry 1500 to 10000 mg (see above)

Hot Bath for Donna
Paint Nails
Husband attempts Girl Diet
Night Sex due to low sperm count
No eating till Noon, Husband can eat no carb breakfast
Cardio sways girl

Negative Ions
Running Water
Air purifires
Rock Salt Deionizers
Magnetic Therapy negative ions-polar north
No computers
Fans

Lime Douche has to be pH 2
mix with water till ready
let stand for 10 mins
lay down to douche

3 Large Glasses of Organic Milk (lowest sodium/potassium). Call company if it is not listed
Avoid anything cold, only hot
Plain Pastra is neutral

Again - I don't necessary believe in all of this, but it's worth a try!!

That's quite the list! I hope your research pays off for you! :)

I could never survive without my multiple cups of coffee per day. :coffee: My mother had two girls first and she was the same way with coffee, so caffeine hasn't been a negative. And does your partner feel about their potential diet? :haha:

Lol - he is willing to do some of it (the supplements/pills) but when it comes to the diet, he'll "attempt" to do it, though luckily most of the dieting has to be done by me. I'm hoping to do it for about 6 weeks prior to conceiving, but we'll see how hard that is!

Ive been saying October..... im sure it will get pushed up! haha

lets just say im a potential june TTCer LMAO

Haha - MissMcCoy, I hope you end up ttc whenever you and your hubby decide it's best! Will this be baby #3 for you as well?

Yup Number 3!! :)

I wanted to start trying later of for a summer baby and so wed hopefully have a house all set to go and try to loose some weight (Although I really suck at that right now...)
Hubby was ready the day I mentioned it! Hahaha
So... Time will tell...

MommyPrice that is quite the gender sway list. Whoa! Just wanted to wish you luck :)

Thank you BusyTulip! It took a long time to get all the information. Also, I'm unsure if I'm allowed to post this, but I'm on Facebook a LOT more than here, so if any of you want to talk there, just send me a PM :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->