WTT may 2014

lcgoodac

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I spent a fair bit of time on this forum when I was pregnant with #1. Our lo is 2 and we have decided to start trying for #2 in May. We are getting married in august so didn't want to try earlier as didn't want to be a heavily pregnant bride. We tried for 6 months last jan to June but nothing happened so hoping 2014 is our year. Anyone else wit in May?! Xx

I'm going to be ttc in May too
:)
Can't believe my partner is so up for it. Think the fact his younger brother is now going to be a father has made him realise that now could be a great time for brotherly support.
I finish my trainee personal trainer course in May so when I'm fully qualified and got that qualification under my belt. It's full steam ahead. Until then, I'll basically be counting the days. This will be our first!

Hiya we'll be trying end of May for #3. 2 girls so will be giving gender swaying a shot for a boy. Will be our last planned pregnancy as well.

We're ttc in May too. So excited!! It'll be #3 for us but only second pregnancy. Our identical twins will be 20 months when we start trying and hopefully the baby will be born before they're 3. It took us 5 months to conceive the twins.
Literally counting days, but we dont want a Nov/Dec/Jan baby (loads of our family birthdays are crammed together) so here's to Feb onwards!!!!!!:haha:

Hi ladies! We're also WTT until May. This will be our first. We're hoping for a Feb or onwards baby as this works out better for us work wise.

I'm 30 this year and OH is 36 this year, actually writing that makes me want to start TTC earlier! Anyway we've been together for nearly 10 years so I'm pleased we finally have a plan!

I'm going to doctor's this month to get a check up and ask about vitamins and toxoplasmosis test. We have a cat but she is an indoor cat so don't see she will be a problem.

Anyway, I'm so excited and counting the days! It will be lovely to share information and read about you all.

Me too I think, we don't want another birthday this side of Christmas so were waiting till may.

I'm waiting until May too. We get married on the 10th, go on honeymoon on the 13th. The way my cycles are at the moment I'll ovulate on honeymoon. Excited!! x

Nice to know there is a few of us! I'm getting impatient now! Xx

I'm waiting till May/June too, can't decide whether to try just before wedding or wait until we are married. Will be number 3 for us, and will be lovely to have a spring baby after Sept and Dec ones!

Hi,
I haven't been on the forum for a while but now we're wtt in May/June so thought I'd come back as this place was lovely for support and friendship last time.
We're waiting as DD was a December baby (like me) and we don't want everyone's birthday too close together.

We're also wtt until May, shooting for #2. Hope May is a magical month for us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->