WTT newbie

sweetcheeks85

Reaction score
:hi:

Thought id join this section of the forum now as its probably where I fit in best now :D

Quick intro:

My name is Vicki im 25, mummy to Kaiden who is now 7 months old. I have been with his dad my OH for 8 years and we are getting married July next year! I absolutely love being a mummy and it has always been one of my biggest dreams to fulfil :) We have decided 2 is our magic number so we are planning on TTC #2 in 2012 :happydance: I would LOVE to have a little girl but will be just as happy with another little boy. I cant wait to be pregnant again and am really looking forward to it all the second time round. Being pregnant for the first time was really stressful for me, and I was so anxious about having my little boy and not being able to look after him :dohh: I dont think I really relaxed into motherhood and took a breath till he was 3/4 months old. So im looking forward to all the bits I missed by being too stressed to enjoy them lol.

So yeah thats it basically, look forward to getting to know u all a bit better :D

:wave: Welcome :)

I was exactly the same 1st time round so totally understand what you mean, I'm really looking forward to enjoying the bits I stressed over last time :haha:

Hope wtt goes nice and quickly for you :hugs:

Hi vicki and welcome!!

I was exactly the same with my LO so im looking forward to having a relaxing pregnancy next time xx

Hey there

Welcome! It's great to have you with us. What a gorgeous little man Kaiden is :thumbup:

I hope you enjoy your time here on WTT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"