WTT Nov/Dec2013/Jan/Feb2014 (maybe longer) winter snowflakes

LockandKey - aww your poor baby girl :hugs: how did she fall hunni and how is she doing now? Alot better i hope, are you making are form of complaint against the hospital for missing something like that bless her sole. I've had a really crappy last few weeks along with angel's birthday so that why i havent been here much

Marima - cant beleive they still dont know whats wrong, id be demanding tests, at least the accupuncture worked :D

how is everyone doing?

I was holding DD in one arm whilst trying to open her big clunky stroller with the other, she began to wriggle and did a back flip out of my arms and landed on the cement :cry:

Hugs for DD how is she now, how long until the cast is off, hope your all ok

I AM ONE HAPPY LADY RIGHT NOW

I PASSED MY A-LEVEL EXAMS THAT I DID IN JANUARY :happydance:
GOR RESULTS 30MINS AGO A in AS Biology, C in A2 biology (should counterbalance to a B)
and a B in A2 Sociology (already got full AS in this at grade A)

If i can do the same or better in June I'll get into uni :happydance:

Have any of you ladies got news to share, how we all doing were quiet again atm

Thats brillant MummytoChloe :)
I haven't been on here for a while, my little man is cutting his first molar and has been in a lot of pain poor little mite... Also ended up going for my 4th depo injection to find that I have lost 4kg since the 19th Decemeber. I will be back to my pre-pregnancy weight before we start TTC again!

LockandKey - poor you and DD. Hope she'll be okey soon :hugs:
mummytochloe - that's great :thumbup: Hope you do the same in June.

I'm happy too, I got scholarship in uni :happydance: It'll be really helpful for us.

Kians_Mummy - hope tooth stops plahying little man up soon , well done on the weight loss

Marima oww what do the scholorship mean hunni, sounds good :D

It's financial benefit what school gives if you get grades good enough. Maybe you have some other word for that :shrug: Anyway, getting 84 euros in a month from February to June is pretty good :thumbup:

Happy Mother's Day! :flower:
We have Mother's Day on second Sunday of May.

Kians_Mummy - hope tooth stops plahying little man up soon , well done on the weight loss

Marima oww what do the scholorship mean hunni, sounds good :D

he now currently has 5 teeth cutting through all at the same time!
Oh and my OH has a job! Its only 20 hours a week but £9.14 a hour :) so can't complain! Gives me a month to find either a part/full time job :)

gosh thats loads per hour. bless we aint expecting any more teeth for a while, shes got all but her last 4, which is back ones top and bottom one each side. And denstist said dont get til 3 or 4, think she may get early to as she had the ones she got now fully since like 12months

He'll be working for HMRC :) its only a 6 months contract but as I said to him it's 6 months worth of experience as the line of work he wants to do always asked for 6 months worth of experience!

Aww she has a lot of teeth! Kian has 7 already, he's getting 2 top canines coming through, 2 top molars & a bottom molar and possibly a bottom canine too :(. I wish we could go through it for them!

Aww do you use anything for it we were lucky with chloe we didn't even know she was cutting teeth they didn't cause her much trouble.

And yes that's brilliant what line of work does he want to go into

We just use calpol for it, doesn't bother him too much. Although he uses his hands as a teether and cut himself a few times doing it :(.

Business Admin :)

Bless him absonol(spelling) is meant to be really good.

Hope all goes well for dh

i think OH bought him that a couple of weeks ago but I've misplaced it!

Soooo many of my friends are announcing they are pregnant or giving birth! I am so jeaalous of them!

Same we have been.talking of me splitting imo in half and hsvong bsby in middle or dh gonna be 35+ when we have next :(

Awww, our WTT date seems to be getting further and further away :(

Yes ours does too hunni unless we do this, sets looking at 5+ years otherwise chloe will be 7 or older don't want gap that big :cry:

Well i heard back from my last uni today and they said NO :cry: bit upset but not 100% suprised, i had tonsilitis on the day, and im dyslexic and had to do a writing and spelling test :dohh:

I have been offered one place, which isnt quite the course i wanted its a BA Hons rather than a B'ED and would mean i need to do a years PGCE after (4 years altofether) instead of just 4 years of B'Ed.
However becuase you have to apply a fresh for the pgce me and dh are going to talk about having another baby between the BA hons and the PGCE. So we could be looking at trying for a baby due June/July/August 2015 :D buts its only a maybe at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->