WTT Nov/Dec2013/Jan/Feb2014 (maybe longer) winter snowflakes

We can't get a kitten until we have our own place as we are living in uni accommodation atm :nope:

I'm not feeling too well today either so maybe something is going around?

I want to get my implant out soon and maybe go on the pill as the implant is really messing with my cycle

I know all about that I bleed for 3-4 weeks straight with only one or teo days not bleeding inbetween once I stop feeding Chloe im going on the pill

mummytochloe - wow, you have to wait for so long? I'd go crazy. We have 4 weeks of practice in May, waiting for that. And I wanna lose some weight also. I can never say that out loud because then I'll hear omg you're so skinny. You have nothing to lose. Okey, I weigh 48 kilograms but I have little belly I don't like and my thighs are too fat. If I weigh 45-46 kg then I'm perfectly good and I feel very well.
bethany - I'm waiting for my OH to propose too. He says he can't do it now because he has ta collect 3200 euros to invite a band I want. Oh what a naive man. If he only knew that there is sooo many things that'll raise the amount :haha:

I'm tired today. Should go to bed but my mom made meringues and I want to have them before I go but they're not ready yet, have to wait lil more.

We can't get a kitten until we have our own place as we are living in uni accommodation atm :nope:

I want to get my implant out soon and maybe go on the pill as the implant is really messing with my cycle

I had to have the implant out as was having so much trouble with it :(. On the Depo injections and having even more problems with it! :(

marima that is very cute that he's saving money for something you'll love, but surely just by him saying he's saving shows his commitment to you because you know he;s saving to propose and to the wedding.

ushotmedown & kiansmummy is the implant really that bad, i get baaad headaches on my pill free week but other than that the pill is fine, shall i just live with those headaches once every three months?

When I was on the implant I had serve migraines, bleed for almost 6 months with only 4 days off and lost my sex drive. I will never be using it again :(.

marima that is very cute that he's saving money for something you'll love, but surely just by him saying he's saving shows his commitment to you because you know he;s saving to propose and to the wedding.
That I know :cloud9: Also know that he is the best I've ever had.
Although every women whould say that about their husbands :winkwink:

Hey ladies :) what did I miss? I've been busy movin with DD and DH in our new apartment in Virginia. Having to buy everything like food and cleaning supplies all over again is exhausting. Watching the new episode of Walking Dead tonight. Funny enough, one of the characters on that show is pregnant. Feels like pregnancy is everywhere now. DD is pulling herself up on everything now and giving chuckles and victorious screams when she does so. Any plans for Valentines Day?

ushotmedown & kiansmummy is the implant really that bad, i get baaad headaches on my pill free week but other than that the pill is fine, shall i just live with those headaches once every three months?

When it was put in I bled for 6 months continuously, after that I get AF every other month for 5-7 days. This cycle its been 3 weeks continuously, such bad pain its making me throw up and nearly pass out. Its driving me mental (nevermind the lack of sex :blush:)

Just never again.

I'll catch up on the convo tomorrow been poorly and chloe even more poorly than me

sorry I'm awol Feeling even worse I went to doctors on Wednesday after uni interview and got tonsilitis. I clearly told doc I'm allergic to penicillin (almost died when given it) and i said last time I had erythromiocin I was that physically sick throwing up I couldn't look after chloe and could get out of bed to even be sick. She said "you can't not be able to take both " and gave it me anyway so here being sick after having just s tiny % of the dose. So gonna ring to get tablets sorted out and make formal complaint against the doc

Oh damn I hope you feel better soon and definitely complain!! It was completely irresponsible of the doctor to give it to you after you clearly told her differently.

I'm not feeling too well myself atm. I did training for work on wednesday it went pretty well just a really long day.

Mummytochloe - that's bad :wacko: Hope you feel better soon. I've also had a chat with doctors about my balance issues. They always said I will grow out of that. And you know what helped? I went to work in hospital as a caretaker. One morning had balance issues again. I was walking around the ward holding on to walls and beds. They took me to ER and then I got all kind of tests and stuff and all the doctors were like :xmas1: "What? Why haven't you done anything earlier?" Me? Me and earlier? Camon, I was the one who was told oh you'll grow out of it.
So olny way to get something going is to work at hospital and wear your work chlotes while visiting doctors :dohh:

I made chocolate cake today. Now waiting for everybody to come home so that I could eat that.

Oh god.. I haven't been in this thread for AGES!!

I'm so completely out of touch :blush:

Hope you feel better soon Mummytochloe :hugs: How inconsiderate and unprofessional that she gave you tables after being told you have issues with them! I'd put in a formal complaint!

I've had this problem as well! I've had my implant in for 2 years in July & for the first 8 months or so I didn't have a period at all (which was fine by me lol) but after that I was on constantly.

I came on on the 30th of Jan and I'm still on now and if anything it's getting heavier!! The biggest joke though is that I'd only been off for 3 days before I came on again!

Mummytochloe- I really feel for you! I went to the doctors on Friday as my throat was killing etc. and found out I have acute tonsilitis :(.

How is everyone? I haven't been in here for a while with being poorly etc.
All of a sudden today, out of known where I felt the need to tidy hahaha. I spring cleans DS bedroom (hovered, bedding washed and polished!) then the hallway/stairs/landing (hovered), bathroom (sorted the cupboard, bleached the bath, sink & toilet then swept and mopped the floor) then went on to doing the bedroom! I am shattered now!

Hoping to have the energy to do the whole of downstairs because while I was poorly my OH didn't feel the need to tidy up!

ushotmedown - I made a comlaint over the phone and the manager was like cant you do it in writing, err no i dont exactly have time i have a daughter im at collage and dyslexic would take way to much time heard nothing in the way of sorry will be chancing it up soon.

Marima - May i ask what the said was the problem in the end and will all be ok . Chocolate cake sounds yummy :D

RainbowDrop_x - Welcome back look how big your little one looks, she getting close to 2 :shock: Looks like none of us ladies get on with them implant, i thought id be able to get on the pill as thought chloe had finished breastfeeding but for 1st time in a week last night she asked for milk, i cant say im not upset though, kinda glad she still wants and needs me :D

Kians_Mummy - Our house and cleaning went down hill while poorly, dh didnt clean either but we were both ill so imo its not as bad, i would be pissed if dh was ok and didnt bother to clean :growlmad: How are you feeling now :hugs:

Im not all with it today, it would have been our angel's 2nd birthday based on due date today :cry: took the day (one lesson off collage) but dh still had to go to work this pm, so atm, just want him to be home. However while he was here this morning we made angel a birthday cake, and we are going to do a sky lantern when he is home later.

ushotmedown - I made a comlaint over the phone and the manager was like cant you do it in writing, err no i dont exactly have time i have a daughter im at collage and dyslexic would take way to much time heard nothing in the way of sorry will be chancing it up soon.

Marima - May i ask what the said was the problem in the end and will all be ok . Chocolate cake sounds yummy :D

RainbowDrop_x - Welcome back look how big your little one looks, she getting close to 2 :shock: Looks like none of us ladies get on with them implant, i thought id be able to get on the pill as thought chloe had finished breastfeeding but for 1st time in a week last night she asked for milk, i cant say im not upset though, kinda glad she still wants and needs me :D

Kians_Mummy - Our house and cleaning went down hill while poorly, dh didnt clean either but we were both ill so imo its not as bad, i would be pissed if dh was ok and didnt bother to clean :growlmad: How are you feeling now :hugs:

Im not all with it today, it would have been our angel's 2nd birthday based on due date today :cry: took the day (one lesson off collage) but dh still had to go to work this pm, so atm, just want him to be home. However while he was here this morning we made angel a birthday cake, and we are going to do a sky lantern when he is home later.

That's awful!! What happened to a world where we can complain in any which way we like!! Complain about her too :rofl:

I know it's crazy!!! She'll be 2 in May :shock: I can't believe how quick it's gone! My implant was the best thing since sliced bread for the first 8/9 months, I couldn't fault it but it's been an absolute nightmare.. We're going to start TTC next year which is when it comes out anyway so I can't really see the point in getting rid of it :shrug:.. Does make me feel rubbish.

Awww it's lovely to feel needed isn't it. Olivia's going through a stage at the moment where she's not interested in Mummy at all :nope: She's all for daddy.. Even screams when I go near her.. It's awful!

How are you feeling today? I hope you're feeling a bit better :hugs:

ok I'm back after a rough week. not sure if I had already mentioned it on here, but DD had a really bad fall last Friday, I had to take her to the hospital and found out she has a fracture above her left eye lid. Monday we found out she had a fractured left femur, somehow the hospital missed that. So upset with that hospital, I won't be going back :growlmad: She is in a cast now and will be for the next 4 weeks. She is doing much better though, she doesn't let her cast slow her down any, she is even pulling herself up still. :thumbup:

Anyway I was thinking about the next time I TTC and I came up with something, lol bear with me if it sounds a bit crazy, I kind of want an oops baby, you know, a baby that was unplanned. DD was planned entirely, I can even pinpoint the day she was conceived. Well I feel like since I went through that before, maybe it would be nice to have an entirely new experience, plus I'd like to be caught off guard, so maybe after DD's 2nd birthday I could have my Mirena taken out, and DH and I wouldn't try, but we wouldn't protect either, nor do I want it to consume my mind, and then whatever happens happens. Haha, but when you look at it this way, it's like I am planning an accident, which isn't something you should plan on right? I'm crazy right :haha:

mummytochloe - actually they still don't know. The doctor told me that it's epilepsy but let's be honest, he just guessed it to guess something. And because of somebodys guesses I'm not going to take drugs with all kind of side-effects :wacko: So I left that doctor, went to my China medicine doctor, had acupuncture done 2-3 times and guess what? I haven't had balance issues for 1 year and 3 months. If I'd started taking the drugs I'd still be taking them and I would think that they helped. No thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->